PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
    Yeah, It's pretty involved, but doable, and so worth it.

;D;D;D
    Holy fuck. Guys this car is going to try and kill me. I'm not even 20 yet lol. I may pm you, you went obd1 m60? 5 speed or 6 speed?
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      Holy fuck. Guys this car is going to try and kill me. I'm not even 20 yet lol. I may pm you, you went obd1 m60? 5 speed or 6 speed?
      M60B40 out of a 94 540i, OBD1, using a 404 DMU, and I went with the Getreg 430g 6 speed.

and, yes, it will kill you, if you're not careful. Tires and wheels are a must, I'm speaking from experience, I'm rolling stock bottlecaps right now, and traction isn't exactly easy to obtain.
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
        M60B40 out of a 94 540i, OBD1, using a 404 DMU, and I went with the Getreg 430g 6 speed.

and, yes, it will kill you, if you're not careful. Tires and wheels are a must, I'm speaking from experience, I'm rolling stock bottlecaps right now, and traction isn't exactly easy to obtain.
        Right now I have a nonvanos m62 out of a 740il, and a 420g out of an e39. Converting to obd1 is gonna be a bitch.

The plan for tires are 275 45 16 on wiiiide bbs rs, I think the problem will be figuring out how to fit them under the car.
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Any of you guys in contact with Luke Fisher? Seems like he's MIA again.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

he is still lurking
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

lol probably counting his luke bucks

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I'm in need of new tires but I'm not sure what route to go. I have 205/55/15 on 15x7 TRM C1s. The selection of new summer tires on tirerack sucks in that size. Looking at 205/50/15, the selection is significantly better. What are other guys running on their 15x7s?

I've also been toying with the idea of switching to a 15x8, as I'm getting a little tired of my C1s and want something a little more flush, but I can't find anything I like. If I did bump it up to 15x8 I'd also go with either 225/45/15 or 225/50/15.
                Last edited by DrJosh; 03-17-2017, 11:56 PM.
                Originally posted by Sonny
                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Go 15x8 with 225 50
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Sold the '90 325is rescue project, the 318is and the GTI yesterday :(

Brought home an insanely nice, one owner, '88 Schwarz super ETA, though...
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Go 15x8 with 225 50
                      That's the way I was leaning. But I can't find 15x8 that I particularly like, that fits, and is in my budget. I like the kosei K8Rs but they don't make them in e30 fitment (as far as I can tell). I like weaves but I think my only option there would be RS' and I don't want to spend that kind of money.

Do you have any recommendations for a lightweight 15x8?

Comment

You can get a 225/45 on a 7" rim. It's not ideal, but will work.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                          That's the way I was leaning. But I can't find 15x8 that I particularly like, that fits, and is in my budget. I like the kosei K8Rs but they don't make them in e30 fitment (as far as I can tell). I like weaves but I think my only option there would be RS' and I don't want to spend that kind of money.

Do you have any recommendations for a lightweight 15x8?
                          I have trm c1 in 15x8 with 225 50 15. I think I have a little spacer in the front, no spacer in the rear. Super cheap, super light. They'll hold me over until I can build a set of rs way out. My instagram is goldenboy_hank if you want to see pics of the setup.
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

meet tomorow

dont forget

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I have trm c1 in 15x8 with 225 50 15. I think I have a little spacer in the front, no spacer in the rear. Super cheap, super light. They'll hold me over until I can build a set of rs way out. My instagram is goldenboy_hank if you want to see pics of the setup.
                              Thanks for the suggestion. The C1s in 15x8 do look better than the 15x7s. I'll get them if I can't end up finding anything else. I'm getting tired of the look of my 15x7 C1s.

Comment

I've got a tan rear sedan seat I need to get out of my basement, anyone want it? Also looking for clear blinker lenses..

Comment

Working...
                                X