No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said - I've been driving 20 , then 30 and now 40 year old cars for that very reason. It's fun to have something different from the masses and I enjoy keeping an old classic well maintained and operating.

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
    My boss asked me why I drive my car instead of something a little more modern, and I told him I like having that unique car that, when most people see it, they have some story to go along with it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I always can find my car in a parking lot, old people love it, they have a timeless look, parts are cheap to replace, and they just make me feel like a driver.

Plus that smell. Every BMW I've purchased, has had the same smell. Maybe something to do with the glue in the upholstery, but they all have that smell.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Henna30 View Post
        Almost ready! My painter has been out of town so He said I can bring by the valance next week and get it done. So Very soon!! Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have it all on and ready for you!
        Really excited to see that MT1 kit put to good use!
        sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
          Definitely, it's a shame.

I think I'm going to go back tomorrow and grab the other fender as well, the idiots at the lot propped the car up on it and I didn't have a jack.

Still lots of good parts on it as well before it goes to the crusher, if anyone is looking for something I could grab it for them..
          If you had a chance can you grab the blue rear deck off it?
          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Long shot: anyone in Bellingham have a functioning MAF sensor for M10? Installed new cyl head and the coupe won't start. Getting fuel and spark, and timing is correct so my hypothesis is no air. (Flap on MAF is fine, not binding, spring is fine. I figure if I can install a MAF with a working sensor I will know if the issue is my sensor or my wiring.)

Comment

did you check the plug wires on the cap? are you positive they are in the correct order?

I dont think the air flow meter is gonna cause a no start... does it even try to start or just cranks with zero pops or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by M10Power View Post
                Long shot: anyone in Bellingham have a functioning MAF sensor for M10? Installed new cyl head and the coupe won't start. Getting fuel and spark, and timing is correct so my hypothesis is no air. (Flap on MAF is fine, not binding, spring is fine. I figure if I can install a MAF with a working sensor I will know if the issue is my sensor or my wiring.)
                It wont cause a no start, it would start run like shit and die.

Basically you can unplug every sensor except the crank, and car will start at least, then die.

Think about what you posted though, you changed the head, and now the afm is bad? it didnt go bad sitting there. You have fiddle with however, wires, cap , rotor etc. So make sure all of that is installed correctly...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by M10Power View Post

I believe a bad temp sensor to the dme will cause a no start as well, it's very easy to mix up the wires for the temp-dme and temp-gauge. Try checking those wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are the cps and spark sensor wires switched? (I don't know if the m10 has identical plugs for these like the m20 does)
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

since when did the m10 have a crank sensor
                      Originally posted by bmwm42
                      PNW vulture pm me for parts
                      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                        since when did the m10 have a crank sensor

Hahahahaha it's the little gear at the bottom of the orange thingy.

Comment

Anyone watch Roadkill on the morortrend channel? In a roadkill extra today freiburger said that a BMW LS swap may be a future show. Some fan asked him to do one.

Comment

People.
                            Im giving away free shit all week long on my instagram
                            @2mshiftboots

Mounts, key chains, apparel, cluster repairs, and air fare to join me at bimmer fest for a west coast peep, features on well known 150k follow e30 pages, gift cards, etc

so dont miss out, anyone can enter, just follow the rules when you see a post
                            Last edited by Matt-B; 04-25-2017, 10:27 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                              People.
                              Im giving away free shit all week long on my instagram
                              @2mshiftboots

Mounts, key chains, apparel, cluster repairs, and air fare to join me at bimmer fest for a west coast peep, features on well known 150k follow e30 pages, gift cards, etc

so dont miss out, anyone can enter, just follow the rules when you see a post

Why not just give away free shit here

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                                Why not just give away free shit here
                                Originally posted by scottinAZ View Post
                                R3v being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free shift boot. . .
                                Last edited by Metallated; 04-25-2017, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X