PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Habla View Post
    How the fuck do you keep up with this thread?

Who needs a front euro bumper to get more likes at the picnic?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Should we install it outside the bar in tacoma? Or sooner?

-Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
        Should we install it outside the bar in tacoma? Or sooner?

Hahahhahahahahha

Comment

I wish M20s had M42 style oil pans sometimes. I swear I've never had an E30 that didn't develop and oil pan leak.

I replaced this ones gasket when I bought it too... Stupid Cork garbo gaskets.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            I wish M20s had M42 style oil pans sometimes. I swear I've never had an E30 that didn't develop and oil pan leak.

I never use anything but BMW/MINI flange sealant on all oil pans, differential covers, etc. Kinda expensive, but never leaks.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

oh they leak too

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                oh they leak too
                Im sure, but dropping lower pan to replace gaskets constantly and the upper pan every once in a while seems nicer then M20 pan.

Id assume M42 pan is easier to drop too because you could take lower pan off to take off oil pump pickup more easily.

I should try the flange sealant.

Edit: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...l/83190404517/

We are talking this stuff right?
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

I use oe gaskets and have no leaking oil pan issues, my coupe has the what I'm assuming is the original gasket on that motor

Comment

Im sure, but dropping lower pan to replace gaskets constantly and the upper pan every once in a while seems nicer then M20 pan.

Id assume M42 pan is easier to drop too because you could take lower pan off to take off oil pump pickup more easily.

I should try the flange sealant.

Edit: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...l/83190404517/

We are talking this stuff right?
                    Yes, I would buy it from the dealer to ensure it's Genuine BMW, but Loctite is also a good brand of sealant. I forget who makes (or made) BMW flange sealant, but it was a european brand.

Comment

Man that sucks.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...15#post4794215

Wish I had a garage for this. Seem liked a hell of a deal.

Comment

Oregon will now have a non-gender specific identity...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-o...censes-n772891

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                          Oregon will now have a non-gender specific identity...

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-o...censes-n772891
                          Jesus tap dancing fucking Christ. Because these are the issues that we should be focused on, definitely not the fucking craters in the road that are the size of the Grand Canyon. Fuck you, Kunt Brown...

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            Jesus tap dancing fucking Christ. Because these are the issues that we should be focused on, definitely not the fucking craters in the road that are the size of the Grand Canyon. Fuck you, Kunt Brown...
                            in before some cops pulls over someone, who has a weapon, goes to frisk, and then later is sued for sexual harassment, because he may or may not have grabbed the "non binary sexual organ"

also, i love how 2 years ago, they closed schools left and right, but had 40million for a bicycle lane...

gooby this is why i only visit you for a few hours at a time. I dont want to be assimilated into oregon culture.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Make america great again
                              Originally posted by bmwm42
                              PNW vulture pm me for parts
                              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by Austin! View Post

Or any other issue that affects more than .00001% of the tax paying population.

But people keep supporting her stupidity because she's got a D next to her name on the ballot...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X