Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I too am glad that the state senate is spending time on discussing the gender identification options for 14 Oregonians instead of the balancing the budget. And instead of balancing the budget they are now trying to increase corporate excise taxes after the Oregon voters just voted against it. Not to mention any corporate taxes just get funneled to the tax payers.

    The roads in the west suburbs are getting horrendous too, except a couple of road widening projects that are receiving a lot of attention. Not to mention last summer they paved a section of Hwy 30 that was perfectly fine while leaving roads not half a mile away in the dumps. Just paved a 2 mile section between German Town road and Cornellius Pass that was perfectly fine cause... IDK.

    Not to mention they paved dozens of miles of back road sections in 2016 (I believe in preparation for the logging that is now taking place) and instead of paving the sections that have deteriorated down to their base layers and numerous sections that are sinking they pave the sections that were in relatively great condition.

    AND they resurfaced miles of low volume roads near where I live that were in fine working condition with not a single pot hole to be found. And they did a shitty job to boot so, there are a lot of sections where the cut concrete is exposed on the sides.

    :hitler:

    I need a nap now.

    Comment


      Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
      I too am glad that the state senate is spending time on discussing the gender identification options for 14 Oregonians instead of the balancing the budget. And instead of balancing the budget they are now trying to increase corporate excise taxes after the Oregon voters just voted against it. Not to mention any corporate taxes just get funneled to the tax payers.

      The roads in the west suburbs are getting horrendous too, except a couple of road widening projects that are receiving a lot of attention. Not to mention last summer they paved a section of Hwy 30 that was perfectly fine while leaving roads not half a mile away in the dumps. Just paved a 2 mile section between German Town road and Cornellius Pass that was perfectly fine cause... IDK.

      Not to mention they paved dozens of miles of back road sections in 2016 (I believe in preparation for the logging that is now taking place) and instead of paving the sections that have deteriorated down to their base layers and numerous sections that are sinking they pave the sections that were in relatively great condition.

      AND they resurfaced miles of low volume roads near where I live that were in fine working condition with not a single pot hole to be found. And they did a shitty job to boot so, there are a lot of sections where the cut concrete is exposed on the sides.

      :hitler:

      I need a nap now.
      I hear you there buddy. Fuckin way she goes :/
      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
      @autobahnmotorsport
      '88 M5 | '89 330is

      Comment


        But people keep supporting her stupidity because she's got a D next to her name on the ballot...

        Click image for larger version

Name:	alan-graysons-double-life-epic-hypocrisy-florida-democratic-politics-1455243101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	7192096


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

        Comment


          Good thing we are in the fair and balanced Politics and Religion sub. Dont take this too far f u c c b o i s.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

          Comment


            Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Good thing we are in the fair and balanced Politics and Religion sub. Dont take this too far f u c c b o i s.
            Never once looked in that sub forum because I give no fucks. Also, learn how to spell...fucking millennial.
            Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
            @autobahnmotorsport
            '88 M5 | '89 330is

            Comment


              Remember kids, you and your fellow Oregonions voted for these tools, same as the dumb fuckers in Seattle trying to fuck the entire state with their "D." We have the power to fix this, we just have to convince the helmet wearing window licking party line voters to vote different, and think for themselves for once.

              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              Never once looked in that sub forum because I give no fucks. Also, learn how to spell...fucking millennial.
              Com'on Austin, It's cool to spell and talk like a lazy, nitwit.
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

              Comment


                All these self hating millennials.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

                Comment


                  I feel like the political sub forum, if i was to sum it up. It's hoity toity college kids thinking they have the entire government figured out, and know all the answers, and h0lmes, with a side of schnitz.


                  Please leave feedback below, thanks

                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                  Comment


                    That's because their professors are working hard to brainwash the students into their own little voting machines. I got points knocked off a paper simply due to taking a stance that opposed the professors point of view. I wasn't going to allow myself to write a paper supporting a side of an issue that I wholeheartedly disagreed with.
                    Last edited by Rennsport; 06-16-2017, 12:39 PM.
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

                    Comment


                      if there's one thing history has taught us its that arguing over the internet is the only solution.
                      M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by She loved E View Post
                        if there's one thing history has taught us its that arguing over the internet is the only solution.


                        Worked for Abe Lincoln, that's for sure.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                        Comment


                          speking of abe lincoln what happened to abe he seemed to have feel of the earth
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            I feel like the political sub forum, if i was to sum it up. It's hoity toity college kids thinking they have the entire government figured out, and know all the answers, and h0lmes, with a side of schnitz.
                            it's 99% trolling all around and one mentally infirm old man

                            Comment


                              Lmao GWB.

                              Yeah im pretty sure 80% of the participants are trolls. Including me sometimes.

                              Id also have to go to class to get brainwashed by professors. Also spoken like someone who has never been to college for a degree.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                                speking of abe lincoln what happened to abe he seemed to have feel of the earth


                                I saw him a few weeks ago in my neighborhood, we raced up the street, he called me homeless. His cars slow.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X