Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    You'd think you would know me by now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Definitely Nalley chili for $1.09.
    Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
    @autobahnmotorsport
    '88 M5 | '89 330is

    Comment


      Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Definitely Nalley chili for $1.09.


      This isn't 2008 where you get nalley for 1.09?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

      Comment


        I'm sure a little herb would make that chili-con-coction pretty tasty
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

        Comment


          Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          I'm sure a little herb would make that chili-con-coction pretty tasty
          Lol

          Comment


            unless your buying food with the the save the whales 5$ tax, like hipsters do at traders joes, and all those idiot stores

            its sometimes on sale 4/1$


            Please leave feedback below, thanks

            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

            Comment


              I don't see anything for 1.09, I'm
              Not going to Walmart unless it's 2am and I absolutely need something. Like a car battery.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

              Comment


                Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                I don't see anything for 1.09, I'm
                Not going to Walmart unless it's 2am and I absolutely need something. Like a car battery.
                Was at Wal-Mart @ 11:40pm last night for a battery. Damn forgot to check the chili specals.

                Comment


                  Walmart battery doesnt fit perfectly, cant use stock tiedown. But its better then praying for a single engine rev to charge enough to start.

                  Unfortunately it didnt fix the leaks too.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    Walmart battery doesnt fit perfectly, cant use stock tiedown. But its better then praying for a single engine rev to charge enough to start.

                    Unfortunately it didnt fix the leaks too.


                    Fits just fine in my closet


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                    Comment


                      Yay. I fixed my frozen sunroof.
                      sigpic
                      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                        Yay. I fixed my frozen sunroof.


                        Thaw it out with a blow dryer?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                        Comment


                          Hey guys, been a few years. got a fire up my ass on Monday at lunch and am going to see if i can pull off getting Heidi to the picnic. Got a short list of fixes to cram in but maybe ill see yall there.

                          -Early
                          Been with me for 16 years...
                          sigpic
                          Wish i had more time to play with her

                          Comment


                            hi, we havent met.

                            but hi anyway, hope you come


                            Please leave feedback below, thanks

                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by HippyEarly View Post
                              Hey guys, been a few years. got a fire up my ass on Monday at lunch and am going to see if i can pull off getting Heidi to the picnic. Got a short list of fixes to cram in but maybe ill see yall there.

                              -Early
                              Been a long time man. Let me know if you need anything.
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
                              @autobahnmotorsport
                              '88 M5 | '89 330is

                              Comment


                                Anyone want to buy new in bag lemforder control armsz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X