Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Honest opinions... Z3 or Z4? Excluding M models and coupes.
    I'm kinda biased..
    1999 M Coupe
    2014 X1 xDrive35i
    2000 P38A HSE
    1989 Lachs 4 Door
    Instagram: MCoupeKim

    Comment


      Originally posted by BK544E34 View Post
      I'm kinda biased..
      Yes, you are...but for a damn good reason!
      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
      @autobahnmotorsport
      '88 M5 | '89 330is

      Comment


        I got my motorcycle endorsement today, rode my bike farther than just a few blocks around the neighborhood...... talk to you guys in September lol


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
          I got my motorcycle endorsement today, rode my bike farther than just a few blocks around the neighborhood...... talk to you guys in September lol


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Don't end up as road kill!
          Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon - restoration + service
          @autobahnmotorsport
          '88 M5 | '89 330is

          Comment


            Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Don't end up as road kill!


            Already pulled the baffles, so people hear me, now the bikes running lean and I have to re jet it......this is slightly overwhelming, it's going to be consuming all extra funds for a while. I also have to do fork seals, rear sprocket looks worn the list goes on.


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

            Comment


              Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
              Already pulled the baffles, so people hear me, now the bikes running lean and I have to re jet it......this is slightly overwhelming, it's going to be consuming all extra funds for a while. I also have to do fork seals, rear sprocket looks worn the list goes on.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

              I've rebuilt old Honda's and Suzuki's in my early 20's, and if I could do it again, I would have left the carb system/exhaust system stock. Re jetting is cool if you have a solid baseline, but honestly, it fucking sucks.

              Enjoy the bike. I definitely miss riding
              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
              02' ///M Coupe 'Clownshoe'- TiAg/Black & Estoril- SOLD
              12' E70 X5 Diesel - Daily Driver
              19' Harley Davidson FXBB Street Bob


              Leave me Feedback!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=223522

              Originally posted by IronJoe
              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.
              Originally posted by 2mAn
              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

              Comment


                Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                I've rebuilt old Honda's and Suzuki's in my early 20's, and if I could do it again, I would have left the carb system/exhaust system stock. Re jetting is cool if you have a solid baseline, but honestly, it fucking sucks.

                Enjoy the bike. I definitely miss riding


                One baffle had fallen off so I pulled the rest to even it out, the v4musclebike forum seems to have a lot of very knowledgeable enthusiast, I did a lot of fab work for my dad on cb750 choppers we built when I was in my teens but the mechanical side is all new to me.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                Comment


                  I want a cx500 or cb750 to play with really badly
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

                  Comment


                    3 cars is too many
                    wat?

                    t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

                    Comment


                      PNW Chit Chat thread

                      Toby down here in congested LA, parking is at a premium so having 4 cars total and having to shuffle them around to avoid parking tickets makes you really question why you have 2 extra cars that get driven a handful of times per month... I miss having places where I could stash cars but where I'm at now, 3 cars is too many
                      Simon
                      Current Car:
                      -2003 Mini Cooper R50
                      Previous Car Count : 24 ... and climbing...

                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                        I want a cx500 or cb750 to play with really badly


                        Me too, they cost so damn much these days!


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                        Comment


                          Anyone know a guy named Kevin Barnett
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

                          Comment


                            the comedian?


                            Please leave feedback below, thanks

                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                            Comment


                              down here in congested LA,
                              Ah, yes, that makes sense.
                              I moved out of Seattle, same problem's started there-
                              it was easier than ditching the fleet...
                              Quieter, too.
                              Transit's no worse.
                              Smells better, except when the neighbor's horse has gas.

                              t
                              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

                              Comment


                                Does anyone know the size bolts for the heat shield and exhaust brace.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X