PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    He cut off his dick and balls and blended them so they couldn't sew them back on
    Ok. Well, that was fun. Good read. I'm going to take a break from the PNW chit chat thread for a bit while I question humanity.

New sig BTW.
    Last edited by george graves; 08-07-2017, 01:58 AM.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Does anyone know if an iX exhaust system will fit on a standard 325i coupe? The 87 lachs car needs to go in for exhaust work, but im tempted to see if the iX exhaust system will work on the lachs car. Saves money and time for me, and it would be dual piped instead of single.
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
        Does anyone know if an iX exhaust system will fit on a standard 325i coupe? The 87 lachs car needs to go in for exhaust work, but im tempted to see if the iX exhaust system will work on the lachs car. Saves money and time for me, and it would be dual piped instead of single.
        Not sure on your actual question, but I have an oem (I think?) full dual pipe exhaust setup off my 325e parts car, surface rust but I'd sell it to you on the cheap... lmk

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
          Why wouldn't it work? IIRC, it's identical as a RWD exhaust system.

Also, details on your M coupe, fucker. Preparing Eleanor for sale over the next couple weeks. M coupe is going to be its replacement.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I guess it could be different in the middle where it crosses over driveshaft if the transfer case changes the curve.

Looking at some pics online it actually could be different, see some that are attached to the tcase instead of the transmission bracket.

Edit:

I bet it would still work, but I think the middle mount would be unusable. Unless you just welded one on.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

It will all fit and work regardless. If you're worried about the middle hangar, then have a muffler shop weld one on for a few bucks. Done deal.

Comment

I kinda wonder if the length is different in areas too, isnt the block a different length then RWD?
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Also, details on your M coupe, fucker. Preparing Eleanor for sale over the next couple weeks. M coupe is going to be its replacement.
                  Lmfao I wondered when someone would notice that. The M coupe is a 2 owner car, with me being the third. Original s54 car. Has 126k miles with factory rod bearing recall done at 50k. The car comes with brand new TC Kline Coilovers, a 3.46 LSD, and a few other goodies. Can't wait :)
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Neato. Did you pay serious M car tax or did you get it for a reasonable price?

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Neato. Did you pay serious M car tax or did you get it for a reasonable price?
                      Yeee yeee. Super reasonable, and it has a clean title with immaculate history...can't fuqqqqin wait to go scoop it
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        You millennials need to get a better way of asking stupid questions other then "Hey does anyone have......" I'm not your librarian, or your father. Do work, and research. It's half the fun. (not calling you out , but just messing with you ahrensNW ;)

There it is again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Eh, it works once in a while. I've seen plenty of times where someone asks for a random part they need in a pinch and someone who doesn't have anything posted for sale has one laying around.

I searched CL and R3v's F/S section before I posted, nobody has a 318 system, only a few 325 exhausts listed for sale. I just welded mine back together for now, hopefully it sounds less like garbage.

Got all my suspension removed, new offset LCABs pressed on today, assembly tomorrow and hopefully back to driving on Thursday. Lowering it on Eibach's and Konis, with all new brakes so it should be a good improvement.

Comment

Hey, has anyone ever done a 5 lug conversion so they can run 5 lug bottlecaps just to make E30 snobs go, 'Whut de fuk?'?

t
                          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

^Ha, that would be cool. And to see their reaction would be priceless!
                            1990 325i
                            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                            sigpic

Comment

Whats the point of 5lug swap if you're not going for brakes bigger than a 15" wheel can fit?
                              m106 1990 e30
                              e36 daily
                              e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                                Whats the point of 5lug swap if you're not going for brakes bigger than a 15" wheel can fit?

Comment

Working...
                                X