PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    M52 and S50 crank are the same. Someone will want it for a stroker build.
    M52=84mm
    S50=85.8mm

M54B30 crank=S52B32 crank=89.6 mm

Comment

Is it M52B25 or M52B28? (75 vs 84)
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
        M52=84mm
        S50=85.8mm

M54B30 crank=S52B32 crank=89.6 mm
        Oops :/
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by mentalvacation View Post
          So my odometer stopped working and alot of other stuff went crazy: flashing CHECK light is off(not complaining), high beams come on randomly, gas light doesn't come on, and fans for heater don't come on. I checked the fuses and they looked okay? Any suggestions?
          sounds like a short somewhere.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Tired of getting the runaround from people, Can someone give me a strait answer, Will this wheel fit without spacers? and yes, I understand that they are not hubcentric. Thinking about running these on 205/50R15.

I'm not hell bent on THIS wheel, I'm looking for a steely, that looks something like this, that I can get a 205 or 215 on, without doing crazy shit to make it fit. And Yes, I do know about Corsica's wheels, But I can't bring myself to pay $165 a piece for steel wheels....
            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Just go buy a set of the TR Motorsports wheels off tire rack. They look great, fit well and are very cheap new...
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Steelies are heavier then you think fyi.

And they will immediately rust.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  sounds like a short somewhere.
                  Cool thanks... I guess ill start hunting it down

Comment

Finally got the e30 running. Stupid fpr was shot. Fired that bitch up and the horrible bog off idle disappeared too. I scored 249 out of 250 on my federal shoot today while dealing with a hangover too. Fuck I'm happy

Comment

2nd for tr motorsports
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Steelies are heavier then you think fyi.

And they will immediately rust.
                        Heavy, yes.

Rust, not so much.

I have similar wheels on my truck and they are 6 years old and still look great. They were just the cheapo D-window wheels like that from either Jegs or Summit.

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                          Tired of getting the runaround from people, Can someone give me a strait answer, Will this wheel fit without spacers? and yes, I understand that they are not hubcentric. Thinking about running these on 205/50R15.

I'm not hell bent on THIS wheel, I'm looking for a steely, that looks something like this, that I can get a 205 or 215 on, without doing crazy shit to make it fit. And Yes, I do know about Corsica's wheels, But I can't bring myself to pay $165 a piece for steel wheels....
                          949 racing. They have an e30 spec wheel, its 13 lbs. I have them in tungsten and like them, I just wish they made them in 16" too. I also wish they came wider with a bigger lip.

Comment

tire options for 16's are getting worse every year

also consider the classic kosei K1 which are light and widely available used.

Comment

I've been putting the new style R888's on all the 16" rims I got. They aren't the longest wearing tire, and I definitely wouldn't run them in the winter. But they are a decent, gripy tire for the street.
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hey PNW crew.. I've got a red s/m50 metal valve cover professionally powder coated red. Looks great! I'm looking to pass it on and am asking $95, please let me know if any of you are interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X