No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Can't wait for mine to look like that haha.
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Finally got my mtech cabrio off to body man who gives a shit today. Excited to get it done. Gave me an excuse to use one of my sets of BNIB euro mtech bumpers too :)

jeremy being a potato?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        jeremy being a potato?
        Jeremy bailed on it about 4-5 months ago. Hadn't talked about it because I was extremely upset with how the whole deal turned out. Luckily I was able to find the perfect guy to pick up where he left off. Ain't even mad, just ready to get this thing painted and reassembled.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thought you were talking about me for a sec - I can do passible work on the racecar, but not a full project!

(and I'm already a potato.)

Who's shooting it Austin? I am going to be shopping around the M Tech 2 kit we have for the touring to have color matched, and I might have the racecar sprayed once we finish the wide body conversion this winter..
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            Thought you were talking about me for a sec - I can do passible work on the racecar, but not a full project!

(and I'm already a potato.)

Who's shooting it Austin? I am going to be shopping around the M Tech 2 kit we have for the touring to have color matched, and I might have the racecar sprayed once we finish the wide body conversion this winter..
            LOL, definitely the wrong Jeremy. This is an older muscle car fella, who's been doing this for 40+ years and is semi retired and working out of a private garage. This car and my M5 will be his last two jobs, so he says.

Comment

Lol. Hopefully it's not the guy working on my co-workers Split Bumper Camaro.

I'll probably just get Chris Heinrich to spray everything.
              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Lol. Hopefully it's not the guy working on my co-workers Split Bumper Camaro.

I'll probably just get Chris Heinrich to spray everything.
                Doubtful, this guy is in Vancouver and only has a '79 Z28 Camaro at the moment...but it's his :)

Comment

I'm getting really excited to spray my vert. I just placed a few big orders for all new trim, seals, and all the little stuff I'll need for reassembly.
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    I'm getting really excited to spray my vert. I just placed a few big orders for all new trim, seals, and all the little stuff I'll need for reassembly.

A moment of silence for your credit cards :(

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      A moment of silence for your credit cards :(
                      THIS SO MUCH THIS.
                      I'm STILL paying off my credit card from when I had to buy all the nickel and dime shit to get the dumpster fire on the road. And the fucker still has more shit I need to get to make it 100%
                      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

If you think an E30 is bad, stay the fuck away from E46es.

Jesus, the number of "little", $80 things that mine's needing has already eaten next season's race budget.

t
                        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
                          If you think an E30 is bad, stay the fuck away from E46es.

Jesus, the number of "little", $80 things that mine's needing has already eaten next season's race budget.

t
                          This.

E46 M3's are stupid fuckin expensive. I love my M Coupe because everything is WAY cheaper (even insurance) compared to the E46 Chassis.
                          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

gonna grab breakfast and hit junkyard tomorrow in vancouver, anyone down?

Comment

I haven't gone junkyard plundering in forever...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Any more, I call it 'therapy', and have been writing it off as a medical expense.

t
                                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                                X