No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting this to gain some more publicity...

Local fella had his very nice euro converted E28 M5 stolen over the weekend. Please contact police if you see it. The attached picture contains the particulars.
    Attached Files
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

..hate to say it, but might be just worth looking for an S38 ad.

Thieves deserve to be shot on sight.
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I'll keep eyes peeled up here.

I had someone creeping around my place at 2:00am last night...they must have heard me get up to snag the 12g, because their footsteps stopped abruptly and then took off in a panic...
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Even thought it sucks to have it happen, if something was in a shop i owned, id have the place secured like a vault, with multiple locks, and other shit to prevent entry

and cars like my e36 m3 all get the security code when i let them sit even hours, between use. bummer for the guy tho.

if someone broke in, they knew it was there, so unfortunately it was most likely an enthusiast

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Unfortunately, it was more than likely an enthusiast.

Comment

Like I said - be searching the different outlets for parts.

Problem is, people wwill buy the rare shit without knowing the history. Not that there is really anything a buyer could do to verify someone isn't selling them hot parts (unless it's something VIN stamped.) Probably the biggest thing if it's split up is going to be the motor and maybe the tranny - those will be the tale-tell parts.
              2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Here's the for sale ad from a few years ago - IIRC, the car hasn't changed much since the current owner purchased it, aside from a new rear euro bumper. The owner did note that they also stole a set of refinished 16x8 BBS RK wheels from his shop on the way out.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
                  Congrats on the purchase! I almost bought one two weeks ago. Have any pics to share?
                  Missed this post - sorry!

Alpine/Dove 08/1995 M3 - cold weather package, 150k, UUC M5 clutch/flywheel, Ecode headlights, euro tails, H&R Race/Bilstein, few other little things.

I bought initially to part out, but when it arrived, it drove so well, I couldn't bring myself to part it out...so here we are. I probably will borrow the engine out of it temporarily to fix my red E30 (blew it up.........again) and will rebuild my S52 and put it back in this at some point this spring. Decided to let go of a few of my other cars and keep this one. Trying to get to 6-7 total. I'm at 14...

Comment

We may have a bunch of the body cosmetic stuff in storage that we wheel and deal on if interested.
                    2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      We may have a bunch of the body cosmetic stuff in storage that we wheel and deal on if interested.
                      As soon as I get a water leak figured out, I'd like to install black interior in it...would potentially need everything for that job, possibly Vaders too, but I may just shove my Recaros in and call it a party.

Comment

I'd be interested in those dove vaders if they're in decent shape
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                          I'd be interested in those dove vaders if they're in decent shape
                          They are fuckin rekt...well, the driver's definitely is, leather on the lower, outer bolster is gone and the foam is almost non existent. Passenger is okay. Manual and heated.

Comment

Congrats on the purchase Austin! That looks like a fun car and I'm sure you got a great deal on it if you were thinking of parting it :D

14 cars in incredible! Hope you aren't planning to sell the lachs E30 :( ?

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                              Congrats on the purchase Austin! That looks like a fun car and I'm sure you got a great deal on it if you were thinking of parting it :D

14 cars in incredible! Hope you aren't planning to sell the lachs E30 :( ?
                              It was ridiculously fair priced. Not sure how nobody else bought it, as I was already late to the party when I saw it...but as luck would have it, it ended up going home with me.

Yeah, the silver S50 car is going away very soon. I spent all weekend giving the underside a very thorough wash, as well as the wheel wells, etc. There were a bunch of annoying little things that I had been neglecting for a while, which I will be finishing up tomorrow and will hopefully get my BNIB set of RC090 on it this weekend and get the for sale pictures done. I drove it under 600 miles this year. It needs to go to someone who will drive it. Unfortunately, with the weather in this particular region, I can't bring myself to take it out during, so in the garage it sits...

...and I've already got its replacement lined up, as soon as it's sold.

Comment

Any one have a cheap or free beat up center console? I just need one to mock up cupholders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X