Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is a pre-facelift Euro iX really worth a premium? I think the seller means gray market, not black lol.

    https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...811885395.html
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

    Comment


      The interior is pretty rad.
      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
      @autobahnmotorsport
      '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

      Comment


        Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
        Is a pre-facelift Euro iX really worth a premium? I think the seller means gray market, not black lol.

        https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...811885395.html
        not with nearly 400K miles. Holy shit. Maybe he means km?
        "should not be driving it everyday" aka likely to blow-up at any moment
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

        Comment


          Yeahhhh, that's an absolute crack price
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

          Comment


            Got another e30 and got rid of my 4runner. 85 318i with crank windows boiiiiiiii
            I think I'm going to take all the quirky light bits off and sell it.
            It doesnt even have a spot for an overhead check panel, and it's a crank sunroof.

            I've never had an m10 car and my god is it slow.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

            Comment


              Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              Got another e30 and got rid of my 4runner. 85 318i with crank windows boiiiiiiii
              I think I'm going to take all the quirky light bits off and sell it.
              It doesnt even have a spot for an overhead check panel, and it's a crank sunroof.

              I've never had an m10 car and my god is it slow.
              I bought an '84 323i last night, that had a bunch of cool stuff done to it. Super strippo model, except for it isn't a sunroof delete car :(

              Build thread coming soon...
              Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
              @autobahnmotorsport
              '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

              Comment


                ^niceeee, you got a cooler car than me haha.

                I think I'd give a testicle at this point for a sunroof delete car.
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                  ^niceeee, you got a cooler car than me haha.

                  I think I'd give a testicle at this point for a sunroof delete car.
                  I don't know if you'd say that, if you saw it in person

                  What color is yours? 318i are pretty terrible to drive, but I'm sure you'll end up dealing with that issue fairly quickly. Definitely neat for the LTW factor, though.

                  I'm kinda excited for this one. It's my first genuine Euro spec E30, although, heavily federalized :( it might end up being the permanent shop rat...

                  Complete B25 conversion
                  Z4 steering rack conversion
                  346 LSD
                  Euro sunshade
                  Checkered cloth sport interior
                  Diamantschwarz-metalic, which was a Euro spec only color, until 1987, from what I can tell
                  Meh body and paint, a good driver
                  The NICEST rockers/jack points of any E30 I've ever parted or owned. Really mind blowing...

                  All the Euro glass, lights and instruments were removed when federalized. Kinda bums me out, but oh well. I'd love to shove an M30 in.
                  Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                  @autobahnmotorsport
                  '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                    I don't know if you'd say that, if you saw it in person

                    What color is yours? 318i are pretty terrible to drive, but I'm sure you'll end up dealing with that issue fairly quickly. Definitely neat for the LTW factor, though.

                    I'm kinda excited for this one. It's my first genuine Euro spec E30, although, heavily federalized :( it might end up being the permanent shop rat...
                    I'll one down you.

                    [







                    [














                    250k miles, enough shifter play to get lost in the row, and rust.

                    I took it in as a partial trade for my 4runner so I didn't really care, but I think theres a lot more rust than just the battery box.

                    I think that I'm going to part the windows off it for my superlight build

                    Might even paint the is valance white and slap it on, at least until I can find euro bumpers and an alpina valance

                    Anyone need a sweet running m10 for an 02?
                    Last edited by ahrensNW; 02-24-2019, 02:43 PM.
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

                    Comment


                      You had me until bronzit. Still, I think your car is probably nicer. Are those Prelude Recaros, or are they Flo-Fit seats? That car looks pretty damn decent. Do you want to part with the plate filler?

                      Here is one of my pile...
                      Attached Files
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                      @autobahnmotorsport
                      '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                        Here is one of my pile...
                        Cool new E30, I love me some euro bumpers! Hopefully you keep it around for a while :)


                        Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                          Cool new E30, I love me some euro bumpers! Hopefully you keep it around for a while :)
                          Thanks! I anticipate it hanging around for a bit.
                          Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                          @autobahnmotorsport
                          '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

                          Comment


                            Damn, I wish Id seen that. Jealous on you Austin.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                            2006 BMW X3
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              Damn, I wish Id seen that. Jealous on you Austin.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              this was not posted anywhere :)

                              might be getting in touch with you for a few bits I'm after for it.
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
                              @autobahnmotorsport
                              '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

                              Comment


                                Let me know.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                                2006 BMW X3
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X