No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we're on euro bumpers right now, I'm in need of euro grilles, chrome front bumper, and a 772 valance. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

I've always wanted a ds early model. That's a good buy, Austin.
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
      Since we're on euro bumpers right now, I'm in need of euro grilles, chrome front bumper, and a 772 valance. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

I've always wanted a ds early model. That's a good buy, Austin.
      I may have a spare front bumper. Not perfect, one small ding in the center (looks like the previous owner bumped into a parking pole or something), and the trim has been modified for side markers. Can't help you with a 772 valance or euro grills, though.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
        I may have a spare front bumper. Not perfect, one small ding in the center (looks like the previous owner bumped into a parking pole or something), and the trim has been modified for side markers. Can't help you with a 772 valance or euro grills, though.
        Do you mind sending me a pic dude? Not so worried about the trim as much as the right and center metals.
        Thx
        -Peter
        '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
        '00 Tundra

Comment

Got a spare set? ;)

I've been itching to get euros for my alpine 84 since I've had it.

So I was poking around more with that bronzit pos and came across a hole the size of a tennis ball right in the corner of the driver foot well.

When i poked it and I felt the carpet foam I knew I had an issue lol.
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

PS, I'm going to sell my 86/87 euro fogs + buckets to help fund the rebuild if anyone localish is interested.

Why the waffles did I sell my spare front bumper [emoji17]
            -Peter
            '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
            '00 Tundra

Comment

Do you mind sending me a pic dude? Not so worried about the trim as much as the right and center metals.
              Thx
              You got it, I'll get down there tomorrow and get you one. Also...what the hell happened to your poor car?!

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              Got a spare set? ;)

I've been itching to get euros for my alpine 84 since I've had it.

So I was poking around more with that bronzit pos and came across a hole the size of a tennis ball right in the corner of the driver foot well.

When i poked it and I felt the carpet foam I knew I had an issue lol.
              Well, I have the aforementioned bumper (off my 323i) and a pretty rough rear bumper (car was bumped in a parking lot; remember when I said you arguably had the nicer of the two cars, lol) that I may part with eventually, just want to get my car looking presentable first. I'll be sure to post here once I've made my mind up.

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                You got it, I'll get down there tomorrow and get you one. Also...what the hell happened to your poor car?!
                R3V'd it at the end of summer. It's too fun. Basically destroyed all the parts near the front right corner.

This is nothing compared to the last year I had...Just want to put humpty back together and drive again. Haven't even driven the wagon in like 8 months.
                -Peter
                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                '00 Tundra

Comment

R3V'd it at the end of summer. It's too fun. Basically destroyed all the parts near the front right corner.

This is nothing compared to the last year I had...Just want to put humpty back together and drive again. Haven't even driven the wagon in like 8 months.
                  You've definitely been having a rough go at it. I'll fire a few pictures off to you here in a little while. Sorry to hear about the car - just as you got everything right where you wanted it, too...

Edit: pics sent
                  Last edited by e30austin; 02-26-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Just snatched a full slicktop conversion!

Now I just have to figure out how to put the roof from a 318is on my 84 ltw.

Slicktop and crank windows! Only had to butcher two care to get them lol.

Honestly though these were and goal pieces for my car, I'm pretty hyped.
                    Hank Ahrens
                    1984 Alpine Coupe
                    1978 911sc

Comment

I always thought it would be fun to do something carb'd with a super early e30, either m10 or m20, maybe even m30, and just do all the period mods someone would do. long tube headers, dual carbs for m10 or triple for m20/m30. MSD coil, etc.

Probably still less hp than a stock 325i but I bet it would sound cool.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

It would definitely make neato intake noises.

Comment

brrrrrrp-POP every time you shift
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            Probably still less hp than a stock 325i but I bet it would sound cool.

It should make the same max horsepower but mpg, mid range and general driveability will all be worse until you have completely dialed it in.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Happy Wednesday, kids. What is everyone up to?

Comment

getting new tabs for my kids e30 then I'm gonna start drinkin' ...

sent from hell using Tapatalk
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                '90 325i sedan daily driven
                                '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Working...
                                X