PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    Happy Wednesday, kids. What is everyone up to?

Never been so excited for a box of clips and junk.

Also tooling around in the Amazon getting it ready for the upcoming season (clearly not as the picture was taken)

Comment

School. School. School.

Waiting on a thousand dollars of parts from garagistic so that I can throw my 84 together.

Just started buttoning up the wiring harness in car. It's a mess and completely cut apart. I wasnt happy with how tangled it was so I just took a clipper to it and made sure I labeled everything.

I'm going to be kicking myself if summer roles around and it's still not running. So much to do, so little time.
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
        getting new tabs for my kids e30 then I'm gonna start drinkin' ...

sent from hell using Tapatalk
        That’s the spirit! Used your bbq rub on a tri tip a few days ago, BTW...so goddamn good :)

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
        Never been so excited for a box of clips and junk.

Also tooling around in the Amazon getting it ready for the upcoming season (clearly not as the picture was taken)

New parts are always exciting. It’s the little things that make a difference.

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        School. School. School.

Waiting on a thousand dollars of parts from garagistic so that I can throw my 84 together.

Just started buttoning up the wiring harness in car. It's a mess and completely cut apart. I wasnt happy with how tangled it was so I just took a clipper to it and made sure I labeled everything.

I'm going to be kicking myself if summer roles around and it's still not running. So much to do, so little time.
        Get to work! It always ends up being waaaaay more than you anticipate. I always think I can get an entire car assembled and done to my standards in a week (my usual style) and I’m usually a fucking disaster until the morning of picnic.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Finally blew my rear tires so i picked up some new ones 215/45/17 SUMITOMO HTR Z III SL.. 90$ a pop

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
            Finally blew my rear tires so i picked up some new ones 215/45/17 SUMITOMO HTR Z III SL.. 90$ a pop
            Finally!!!! I can hear your “Flight of the Bumblebee” miles away, I’m surprised they lasted this long!

Comment

Finally!!!! I can hear your “Flight of the Bumblebee” miles away, I’m surprised they lasted this long!
              11k miles

Comment

Goddamn lol.

Also, slightly sad to not see an E30 in your signature anymore.

Comment

Goddamn lol.

Also, slightly sad to not see an E30 in your signature anymore.
                  just updated it! I will find another gem

Comment

just updated it! I will find another gem
                    Eventually, as they say.

Comment

Eventually, as they say.
                      the fuckin way she goes rick

Comment

House stuff.

Replaced the old cast iron in the main stack for the sewer because it was cut and spliced to hell and bulged in, forcing me to fir out the wall 8” out. I got sick of dealing with it, yanked it and replaced with new 4” plastic. Few times I thought I’d crush myself with that heavy ass cast iron..

Other than that, running and code stuffs. Right now at kiddos ballet practice, last night was ice skating followed by Fat Tuesday party at the church.

But long story story, haven’t done sh*t with cars...

So need the weather to warm up a smidge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Work

Home work

Adam, that dash looks awesome!
                          -Peter
                          '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                          '91 318is slicktop project
                          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                          '00 Tundra

Comment

Happy Wednesday, kids. What is everyone up to?

I put a bumper and lights on my truck. The turn signals are temporarily zip tied up.
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                              House stuff.

Replaced the old cast iron in the main stack for the sewer because it was cut and spliced to hell and bulged in, forcing me to fir out the wall 8” out. I got sick of dealing with it, yanked it and replaced with new 4” plastic. Few times I thought I’d crush myself with that heavy ass cast iron..

Other than that, running and code stuffs. Right now at kiddos ballet practice, last night was ice skating followed by Fat Tuesday party at the church.

But long story story, haven’t done sh*t with cars...

So need the weather to warm up a smidge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I still need to come over and inspect your bathroom remodel!

Originally posted by Habla View Post
                              Work

Home work

Adam, that dash looks awesome!
                              You are a busy man!

Originally posted by iansane View Post

I put a bumper and lights on my truck. The turn signals are temporarily zip tied up.
                              Nice! I really want to turn my 323i into a pickup. Whether that will happen, has yet to be determined.

Comment

that allroad looks clean af though
                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
                                X