No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bad TPS can absolutely cause a running rich condition. They all collectively give data that the DME uses to determine fuel mixture.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I thought a bad tps would make the car run lean at full throttle because it would fail to switch over to the wot fuel map? Ill order one if thats not the case though because that seems like an obvious answer if not.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

I picked up the storage unit car from BHam, so I'm gonna need a passenger fender. Anyone have one locally before I order?

This is the best ad for an e30 related item I have ever seen. This guy is fucking nuts
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          I picked up the storage unit car from BHam, so I'm gonna need a passenger fender. Anyone have one locally before I order?

This is the best ad for an e30 related item I have ever seen. This guy is fucking nuts
          what the fuck

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
            what the fuck
            Right? The way he spewed that shit makes me think he's the bot writing all the fake threads on here.

My favorite part is that he includes a recommended song list with 200 songs by Celtic Woman or some shit
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              Right? The way he spewed that shit makes me think he's the bot writing all the fake threads on here.

My favorite part is that he includes a recommended song list with 200 songs by Celtic Woman or some shit
              Hey man......
              Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone have experience with quick jack lift? I am seriously considering ordering one (looks like home depot is the cheapest with free shipping).

m106 1990 e30
                e36 daily
                e32 cruiser

Comment

Costco has them on sale periodically. Looked like they were about $1000 with free pickup in store.

Comment

They use them all the time on Mighty Car Mods, I might grab one eventually.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

I got one from Costco last December. Worth it! Works as advertised. Lifts them with plenty room to do anything needed underneath. I cut grooves in the large rubber blocks (included) for lifting with the pinch welds on the e30's. Smaller blocks (included) for lifting e46's with the stock lift pads.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I think I'll go ahead and order them. I'm getting tired of the jack/stand shuffle.
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

I’ve actually seen them used at the track for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

How slowly do the 12V ones rise? That may be an option to keep it portable...
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

Here it's discussed on M3 forum.

Comment

Got evidence on California fire: Possible Evidence of Directed Energy Weapons Caught On Video Setting Fire to California Properties
                                wow. You bought a CAR from that guy? You some kinda crazy!

t
                                now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                                X