PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Jack is on sale at Costco again.
    <p>Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door.</p>

Same deal as last December. I think shipping is free but still have to pay taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
      Quick Jack is on sale at Costco again.
      <p>Shop Costco.com for electronics, computers, furniture, outdoor living, appliances, jewelry and more. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brands products delivered to your door.</p>

but still have to pay taxes.

No, we don’t. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        No, we don’t. [emoji16]
        Oh ya I forgot about Oregon. In the end we all pay taxes.

Comment

Not affiliated. Seen it at the picnic though, if it's a real M3 body not bad. If someone bought my calypso car by now I'd go check it out today but no more room for shit like this.

Comment

I replied like an hour after he posted it. If he gets back to me I'll cash him out today. The car has an m20 in it I believe.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              I replied like an hour after he posted it. If he gets back to me I'll cash him out today. The car has an m20 in it I believe.
              I just emailed him to ask about running gear. Thought it was M20 but didn't remember for sure.

You'd pay $10,000 for it? I guess it's about as cheap as you can get in one nowadays but shit that thing was a kicked like the women on the side of Aurora and 85th if my memory serves me right.

Comment

Hahahaha.

If that shell is straight I'd pay 10k for it.

The m20 would immediately get yanked.

I have a turbo 24v swap waiting for something so its have a semi cool heart at least.

I bought the cheapest 911 I've seen in the past year as well, my well of poor judgement is deep.
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

"Idanity" owns the car. "Robert1700" screwed him over on the deal. It's technically two E30 M3s - the car has been cut in half and rewelded. Maybe even three M3s is what it took to fix it.

M20B27 (IIRC) and E36 non-M 5 lug susp. Missing the interior, cluster, drivetrain and suspension, so it's hard to even call it an M3 at this point. Fair deal for what it is, though.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
                    "Idanity" owns the car. "Robert1700" screwed him over on the deal. It's technically two E30 M3s - the car has been cut in half and rewelded. Maybe even three M3s is what it took to fix it.

M20B27 (IIRC) and E36 non-M 5 lug susp. Missing the interior, cluster, drivetrain and suspension, so it's hard to even call it an M3 at this point. Fair deal for what it is, though.

I used to buy tons and tons of stuff from Robert back in the day. He has gone haywire after Max from Mudarri (lot's of M & AMG cars on seattle craigslist) supposedly stole everything from him.

Got an interesting call from robert about a year or two ago telling me he was homeless and max had ruined his life and he was done with the car scene forever, he tried to reimburse me $ on a fucked up motor he sold me. Told him to keep it, he obviously needed it more than I did.

Shit was a crazy story between those guys who ran that little dealership/BMW parts lot on Aurora years ago. Anyone else ever deal with them? I have many tales.. Lmfao

Comment

Yeek that might even be too much of a basket case for me to touch.

I've heard my fair share of stories about Robert lol.
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                        I used to buy tons and tons of stuff from Robert back in the day. He has gone haywire after Max from Mudarri (lot's of M & AMG cars on seattle craigslist) supposedly stole everything from him.

Got an interesting call from robert about a year or two ago telling me he was homeless and max had ruined his life and he was done with the car scene forever, he tried to reimburse me $ on a fucked up motor he sold me. Told him to keep it, he obviously needed it more than I did.

Shit was a crazy story between those guys who ran that little dealership/BMW parts lot on Aurora years ago. Anyone else ever deal with them? I have many tales.. Lmfao
                        Not exactly sure what that guy's deal was. He loved parting out really nice cars for insanely cheap prices. The constant stories that would come from his mouth (that were obviously complete and total bullshit) made me think he was on drugs...but who knows. Good riddance, because there are a lot of folks that I know got boned by him.

And, who really knows what happened between him and MM, but if that's the case, scammer got scammed...sounds like just desserts to me.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm gonna go look at that m3 :)
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                            I'm gonna go look at that m3 :)

The post is down... did he remove it for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He said he had around 500 replies in the time that it was up.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

Guize....I need a couple of small parts from a Seattle local early this coming week, or someone further south on Friday. Headed down to Portland for an event on Friday AM and just have a couple parts missing (lots of work still left to do though).

I need a hazard switch and the holder for the plug on the heater fan cover in the engine bay (is it the C101?).

Anyone can help??

Comment

Working...
                                X