PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    Word. If I had a quarter for every one of those people...well, I'd be a rich man!
    Hahaha exactly, like that beater E34 that is on CL right now "M5, German muscle car!" blah blah

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

hey guys, i found this recently and have been looking at the laws to import. Basically what i got from searching is that since it is a car made for use in Canada and not a car imported from Germany that it is fairly easy to import here? Anyone know anything different or have done it before?

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonrc2 View Post
        hey guys, i found this recently and have been looking at the laws to import. Basically what i got from searching is that since it is a car made for use in Canada and not a car imported from Germany that it is fairly easy to import here? Anyone know anything different or have done it before?

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...-325i_16541933
        If you are going to endure the hassle of importing a car, better get a touring

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Much easier to do when the car is 25+ years old.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
            If you are going to endure the hassle of importing a car, better get a touring
            haha true, I can't seem to find any decent e30 around me though

damn only 2 years too early!

Comment

good link for those who want to learn

Comment

At the PDX/OKC game. These refs can suck my fucking dick. Making all sorts of shitty calls.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                  http://www.m535i.org/e28info.html

good link for those who want to learn
                  Thanks, that seems to prove my point :)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

OSX Lion is the biggest piece of shit that I have had the displeasure of using in the 21st century.
                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

This is why I'm running leopard. I see no reason to upgrade, so long as Lightroom works with 10.5!

Comment

I would love to switch back to leopard.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                          Hahaha exactly, like that beater E34 that is on CL right now "M5, German muscle car!" blah blah

Just like a V6 BMW blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                            I would love to switch back to leopard.
                            I've been out of the whole modding scene for years now, but isn't there a way to downgrade?

Comment

I believe you have to reformat and reinstall all programs. And people have reported losing a lot of data when trying to downgrade. It is like it used to be where you could just switch all willy nilly.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                                I believe you have to reformat and reinstall all programs. And people have reported losing a lot of data when trying to downgrade. It is like it used to be where you could just switch all willy nilly.
                                That's weak as fuck. Guess I wont be upgrading...ever! Haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X