• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    Nice! Not that bad of a drive.
    Traffic should be fun.

Comment

Didn't even look at the time. Oops. Good luck!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Eh, I just looked at the DOT cams and it looks ok but, I guarantee it'll be worse in an hour and half...

Comment

It's pretty bad going through Olympia 'til about 6:30-7, as I'm sure you know. What time do you plan on leaving?

Comment

Probably in like an hour or so.

Comment

Oh boy. That's gonna suck. Maybe wait another half hour or so?

Comment

Anyone up to lending me their mind for like 4-5 hours this weekend. I basically need to tow my car to you & with your mind, tell me where shit hooks up at. I'll even order you a pizza & you never even have to leave your house if possible.

I need help with this engine bay stuff.
                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

How much more do you have to do Jay? I don't think I have anything going on this weekend.

Comment

How much more do you have to do Jay? I don't think I have anything going on this weekend.
                    Engine bay & harness is what I really need help with. Basically everything from the point you drop the engine in. I can even tow it to your place if you like, I'm asking Keith if he can help as well.

edit: You don't even have to turn a wrench like I told Keith, I just need your brain so I know what the hell I am doing.

Comment

Sent you a text. Is yours an 87?

Comment

If I had more room, I'd be cool with that. Unfortunately, I don't at the moment. The Bentley should be the biggest help with that, but having a few guys who've done this before is a good idea too. I've never wired up an M20, but am definitely down to learn for sure. I'd be more then happy to turn a wrench though.

If we can get a few people together, I'm sure we can get your car running that day. It's just a matter of plugging shit in.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                          Sent you a text. Is yours an 87?
                          86' 325

If I had more room, I'd be cool with that. Unfortunately, I don't at the moment. The Bentley should be the biggest help with that, but having a few guys who've done this before is a good idea too. I've never wired up an M20, but am definitely down to learn for sure. I'd be more then happy to turn a wrench though.

If we can get a few people together, I'm sure we can get your car running that day. It's just a matter of plugging shit in.

I'll send you both a text & see if I can get something going. The biggest issue is I've never wired a M20 let alone a BMW myself ever so it's a learning experience.

Comment

87i motor correct? If so, we can use mine to figure out where everything goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                              87i motor correct? If so, we can use mine to figure out where everything goes.
                              Oh no the motor is 88' 325i in a 86 325, but I'll have the Bentley, Haynes, & Chilton manuals at our sides. Thanks guys, won't even take gas, but food shall suffice :)

Anyone else is welcome to come as well.
                              Last edited by HarukoE30; 02-22-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

When I did the headgasket on my car, I got everything hooked up right EXCEPT for the Coolant Temp Sensor. After I got that sorted out, it was fine. Most of the stuff is really straight forward.
                                Originally posted by 5Toes
                                bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Working...
                                X