Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
    Yes!
    You should have come to their dyno day ;)
    Last edited by LuckyHenriksen; 03-13-2012, 09:22 PM.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

Ahhh. The 9000 hp m3?

Comment

Shop road course car
        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331698717.922962.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	7140703

Comment

What class? GT-2?

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
            All the kits that will be sold to the public will reflect my changes

Comment

Thanks I try to work on it but after work it's too easy to just go home and hang out with my kids and wife or friends, relaxing is too tempting I guess... Damn there is sooooo much to do

Yeah I have some of the first megan coils and will be doin the install guide, the ride is quite good due to the range you have with the dampening adjustment, I'm working with them right now to dial it in; they are sending me new rear dampeners to test. I have mine all the way hard and it's still a bit undervalved. All the kits that will be sold to the public will reflect my changes but the kits already sold will remain unchanged
              Please try & keep me posted, I need to do a full suspension install in the future top to bottom, head to toe, & damn I love the coloring for starters. Drop Haruko with that suspension w/ some Euro chrome bumpers & new paint & I'll be crackin' whips on them hoes :shock:
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Finally got the missing rain gutter trim for my car, it was a bitch to get off the car that was being parted out and seems to be even more of a bitch to get on. any tips? soan & water on the rails? some other lube?

Cheuk, didnt you just do this on your iX?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Rain gutters are really hard to remove and install, I have a low success rate with that

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

Its not that bad I've done it just need to go slow and have patience
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                      Lookin good John! Nice set of wheels you've go there. Size specs?
                      15x8 et0 195/50 15x10 et0 205/50
                      I need to get a slightly narrower tire on the front and push it out to match the rear

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                        What class? GT-2?
                        It's kinda built for whatever the boss wants to take it to, I think we are gonna run some local events and run the GTGP tour this year

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          Please try & keep me posted, I need to do a full suspension install in the future top to bottom, head to toe, & damn I love the coloring for starters. Drop Haruko with that suspension w/ some Euro chrome bumpers & new paint & I'll be crackin' whips on them hoes :shock:
                          I like that full coil sets like the Megans, BC's, AST,,,,, come with everything. Even the KW's at over 2k require the use of your own/factory top hats and rear upper mounts.
                          When I installed my Megans I literally took everything off and tossed it I hate the idea of having put old mounts and hats on brand new stuff, or being forced to spend another 300-600 for new camber plates and mounts. I'll keep you posted, the issue we are working with was the fact that I was running the rear dampeners at full hard just to satisfy my daily driving style, IMO the dampening for daily should be smack dab in the middle of the range so you have plenty of adjustment both ways ie for track days or a long drive up the coast.

Comment

It's kinda built for whatever car show the boss wants to take it to.
                            Fixed.;)

Comment

Oh you mean this car?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	abe in HPF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	7140706

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

@5toes: ah, people who refuse to learn are the ones that drive me mad.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X