Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Hahahaha.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

FUCK THIEVES!!:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:

I'm beyond frustrated right now. I come out to my car this morning to see all my doors open and the trunk is wide open. They stole pretty much everything that wasn't bolted down. They tried stealing my deck but, couldn't get it out. They didn't steal anything of real value. They only thing that's going to be expensive to replace are my sunglasses that were like a 130 bucks. I had the sunroof cracked open that's the only way I could think they got in.

This is the second break in the last week. My landlord's truck got broken into and they stole all the keys to my apartment complex and and all the lease info for the apartments as well. I guess one of my neighbors saw some scrawny cracked out looking guy creeping around knocking on doors and looking through windows. Supposedly there is 3 of them and they ride around on bikes casing houses and cars or whatever they can steal.

It's time for some vigilante shit. I'm going to set some bait tonight. I got an old Schwinn 10-speed I'm going to put out. I'm going to sit on my porch in the dark, with my Mossberg 500 loaded with buckshot.

Comment

sorry to hear that shit Matt! Hope they catch those sorry fucks.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
              sorry to hear that shit Matt! Hope you catch those sorry fucks.
              Fix'd

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                FUCK THIEVES!!:hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler:

I'm beyond frustrated right now. I come out to my car this morning to see all my doors open and the trunk is wide open. They stole pretty much everything that wasn't bolted down. They tried stealing my deck but, couldn't get it out. They didn't steal anything of real value. They only thing that's going to be expensive to replace are my sunglasses that were like a 130 bucks. I had the sunroof cracked open that's the only way I could think they got in.

This is the second break in the last week. My landlord's truck got broken into and they stole all the keys to my apartment complex and and all the lease info for the apartments as well. I guess one of my neighbors saw some scrawny cracked out looking guy creeping around knocking on doors and looking through windows. Supposedly there is 3 of them and they ride around on bikes casing houses and cars or whatever they can steal.

It's time for some vigilante shit. I'm going to set some bait tonight. I got an old Schwinn 10-speed I'm going to put out. I'm going to sit on my porch in the dark, with my Mossberg 500 loaded with buckshot.
                What a bunch of chicken shit waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles fucks. I seriously hope you do something like that. Fuck tweaker thieves, fucking loser cock suckers. Sorry man.

Comment

April Fools?
                  '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                    April Fools?
                    No tom foolery today, real shit.

Comment

That sucks dude. But don't you think Buck shot would be a bit much? I mean you do want them alive right? Maybe Turkey BB shot instead lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

anyone local need parts from blunt? im about to order some stuff, but its a fairly small order
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                          That sucks dude. But don't you think Buck shot would be a bit much? I mean you do want them alive right? Maybe Turkey BB shot instead lol
                          No, not at all. I feel violated, nobody should ever feel violated. These assholes have been prowling on my neighbourhood for awhile now.

Comment

My phone is getting blown up as is my friends

I am making a bunch of cheap cheap Ford and Chevy ads today to really get the calls rolling in...

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              My phone is getting blown up as is my friends

I am making a bunch of cheap cheap Ford and Chevy ads today to really get the calls rolling in...
                              Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

I feel like this is going to end poorly for all of those involved. That said, I'm still watching enthusiastically from the sidelines.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X