Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
    So im just gonna pull off the head and tear it down and then start collecting parts (buying new ones) to do a full rebuild like I wanted to in the first place. It's just gonna take a lot longer, but hey at least I can find that oil leak, and whatever is leaking on the under my peddles.....
    That sucks man. At least it'll be done right.

    When you're ready to have the head rebuilt, let me know. There is a cylinder head shop behind mine, Dan's Cylinder Head. Same day service, quality work and good pricing.
    Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
    @autobahnmotorsport
    '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

    Comment


      and austin can say its his and get a discount


      Please leave feedback below, thanks

      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

      Comment


        i'm just not buying it.... car ran and drove on the way over to abes place. there's no way that he could have done the valves that out of adjustment to mess anything up. there was no carnage when it was started beside that sound around 2k, and it ran good at idle.

        Comment


          Originally posted by rg430rocker View Post
          i'm just not buying it.... car ran and drove on the way over to abes place. there's no way that he could have done the valves that out of adjustment to mess anything up. there was no carnage when it was started beside that sound around 2k, and it ran good at idle.
          Yeah. I'm with you there. It doesn't make sense. I wish someone could tell us exactly what the hell is going on.
          Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
          @autobahnmotorsport
          '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

          Comment


            on sunday im doing car shit. you guys could come over. so i dont got to drive lol

            Ill be working on m50 and installing wheels studs sunday, and after noon saturday


            Please leave feedback below, thanks

            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

            Comment


              Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
              on sunday im doing car shit. you guys could come over. so i dont got to drive lol

              Ill be working on m50 and installing wheels studs sunday, and after noon saturday
              Might do that. How long is your car gonna be down?
              Autobahn Motorsport - Portland, Oregon
              @autobahnmotorsport
              '88 M5 | '88 325i | '88 325is | '88 330is | '91 325is | '91 M-Technic 325ic | '93 740il | '03 325it

              Comment


                not taking m42 out till i sell it to a buyer really
                i hope to have it down no less then a week


                Please leave feedback below, thanks

                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                  Pffft. On VwVortex, my post count is 12k since 2004.
                  First you don't have an e30 so you don't matter, and second no one cares about vortex... Lmao
                  CBAKE
                  86 Eta (sold)
                  88 325ix (sold)
                  87 325i

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
                    First you don't have an e30 so you don't matter, and second no one cares about vortex... Lmao
                    +1 lmao

                    out dated sig is out dated

                    Comment


                      I will be working on my m60 e34 again this weekend, in case anyone wants to take away the 2 late model e30 coupe doors I have chillin here, lol.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                        I will be working on my m60 e34 again this weekend, in case anyone wants to take away the 2 late model e30 coupe doors I have chillin here, lol.
                        Is it weird that I really want these? haha. late model windows ftw.

                        Too far away for that though.
                        Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

                        No need for discretion.

                        Comment


                          Thats why I snagged them, but then I sold my 88 Schwarz.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                            Thats why I snagged them, but then I sold my 88 Schwarz.
                            Yeah someday I may get around to it.

                            What's the deal with the early white 4dr? I want to see where this thing is going. waiting for the picnic or what?
                            Originally posted by z31maniac
                            I just hate everyone.

                            No need for discretion.

                            Comment


                              Carl, get your iX on the road by E30 Picnic!!!
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                                Carl, get your iX on the road by E30 Picnic!!!
                                I wish brother, but I need to find a J.O.B. cause my ass is broke and I don't have the money to do it myself or take her to the shop.....
                                CBAKE
                                86 Eta (sold)
                                88 325ix (sold)
                                87 325i

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X