• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Gen ^ B6?
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

B5.5. My dog-hauling, snow murdering, family truckster

Comment

Got those Kumho Ecstas on my iX and I love them. Almost more than the Yokohamas' I had on the weaves.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          B5.5. My dog-hauling, snow murdering, family truckster

Beauty!!

Comment

ASX's aren't particularly great, but I'm not exactly sure what I could recommend over them. I usually only buy track tires or occasionally snow tires.

Comment

Thanks. She gets the job done. Great workhorse. But, will probably get replaced by a wagon wearing a roundel. AWD is nice, but only needed about 5 days out of the year. That's a lot of extra drivetrain to haul around the 360 days.

Comment

Random whoring....

Old wheels, pre-marker light shaving.

Hood River around X-Mas

Right after buying her

Comment

Back on topic. If you are looking for a great all-around tire, Continental ExtremeContact DWS is what I have on my wagon. Amazing tire, glad I spent the extra money.

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                    Why not just get them from Tire Rack? When Gerber was doing my car I had the tires delivered there and they mounted and all that fun stuff, I remember it being pretty cheap overall.

You still have to go and pay to have them mounted. Discount will pretty much match the the total price, might even be a little cheaper.

Comment

Check out http://www.tirebuyer.com. They frequently have better prices than Tirerack. And a lot of indie shops get their tires from them. So, you can order them and have them sent to the shop of your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                        You still have to go and pay to have them mounted. Discount will pretty much match the the total price, might even be a little cheaper.
                        ++

Only time I use Tire Rack is when Discount cannot get the tire in time... otherwise its pricematch.

Comment

The TT's wheels look pretty sweet I have a B6 and really like it!

Comment

Not TT, A6. Same wheel and size really, just different lug pattern. These are 5x112.

Comment

Oh that's right^^

Comment

anyone got an I or IS lip for sale?
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X