Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    How about RR Cascade at 8:30 Friday again?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

    Comment


      I'm in. Some place where food is involved.

      Comment


        Im in


        Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

        Comment


          Thread created
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

          Comment


            Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            How about RR Cascade at 8:30 Friday again?
            Me, Matt and Greg are coming down to portland on Friday for the Scion thing at PIR.

            You gays wanna meet up after? We are trying to get some steak n skin.
            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

            Comment


              Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
              Me, Matt and Greg are coming down to portland on Friday for the Scion thing at PIR.

              You gays wanna meet up after? We are trying to get some steak n skin.
              Meet us at RR, it's only 10 min from PIR!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

              Comment


                Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                1990 325i
                manual trans, 212K miles, lots of maintenance
                yours for a paltry $3.5K

                Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                You can buy mine...you saw it at Corey's

                http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3288221556.html
                alright man i see what up... i give you a heads up later this week!


                86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                84 black 533i 4dr- project

                Comment


                  Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                  1990 325i
                  manual trans, 212K miles, lots of maintenance
                  yours for a paltry $3.5K

                  That thing is a beauty.
                  1984 325e - 1991 325i - 1991 Trans Am - 2001 Audi S4 avant - 2003 Jaguar S-type R - 1996 F350 Powerstroke
                  Manual swap all the things!

                  Comment


                    holy front camber

                    but I love it

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                      holy front camber

                      but I love it
                      It's probably the lense, f why u arent c you k banned y forreal o yet u?
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Hey, anybody got a cure for piss poor fuel economy? I mean bad! Put 20 in my tank on saturday to go to a wedding from lynnwood to arlington, back, and 20 miles in between home and work, and I'm almost due to fill up again. I think fuel pump and filter are in order. Does anybody know if the vega fuel pump will work with an M30B34?

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                          It's probably the lense, f why u arent c you k banned y forreal o yet u?
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                          Comment


                            Dafuq is goin on in here?

                            Im in for a meet if my money from scrap comes in.
                            -Andy

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ClausE30 View Post
                              Holy shit, this football game haha
                              Jenning had that shit...... So silly
                              Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                              You can buy mine...
                              shhhh I can maybe buy it at the end the week if I get this fan clutch and o2 done and make a quick sale.


                              Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                              Hey, anybody got a cure for piss poor fuel economy? I mean bad! Put 20 in my tank on saturday to go to a wedding from lynnwood to arlington, back, and 20 miles in between home and work, and I'm almost due to fill up again. I think fuel pump and filter are in order. Does anybody know if the vega fuel pump will work with an M30B34?
                              Vacuum leaks? My fuel pump begins to whine if goes under a third of a tank, try keeping it above half to cool the pump. Maybe have Paolo hook you up with an O2, the Bosch one he hooked me up with today is beefy as fuck. Look forward to straightening out my mileage.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
                                Hey, anybody got a cure for piss poor fuel economy? I mean bad! Put 20 in my tank on saturday to go to a wedding from lynnwood to arlington, back, and 20 miles in between home and work, and I'm almost due to fill up again. I think fuel pump and filter are in order. Does anybody know if the vega fuel pump will work with an M30B34?
                                Because big six cylinder single overhead cam BMW motor?
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X