Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday at 1:30pm Hwy 20 westbound by the scale shack just before Farmhouse Inn. Red 2 door with a white hood, couldn't tell if it was a late model or not. I was trying to keep from rear ending slow a driver.

Comment

spotted a black early model on chrome borbet C's, on the side of highway 18.

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

Red, early model, maybe a convertible, euro plate. You had flashers going on i5 North right by downtown Seattle and pulled off to the shoulder. I pulled over ahead of you and eventually circled back around to see if you needed help but by the time I got back you were gone.

Hope you made it where you were going safely and that your E30 is okay.

Comment

In Skagit Valley college west parking lot. Looked to be an 86 325, white with a BBS front apron and white painted weaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
            In Skagit Valley college west parking lot. Looked to be an 86 325, white with a BBS front apron and white painted weaves.

Coupe, stock height, blacked out kidneys? If so, I know this guy

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
            90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
            87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
            90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
            87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
            71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Originally posted by bruner View Post
              Coupe, stock height, blacked out kidneys? If so, I know this guy
              Coupe, stock height, didn't notice the kidneys. More than likely the same car.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
                Coupe, stock height, didn't notice the kidneys. More than likely the same car.

Yeah I'm sure it's the same kid. He goes to my old high school. He bought his e30 because he wanted to be like me...Typical. I just hope he doesn't r3v it

90 M3 brilliantrot/schwarz
                90 M5 brilliantrot/schwarz
                87 325 alpinweiss/houndstooth (building)
                90 735i/5 islandgrün-metallic/schwarz (daily)
                87 Foxbody Notch 5.0 5spd SSP (other daily)
                71 F-250 4x4 390 4spd

Comment

Early 318, Bronzit by the side of the road. Hwy 20 and NE16th Ave in Oak Harbor.

Comment

Every time I see your forum name - I get flash backs of those two big butterfly valves.. And so many metering rods.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      Every time I see your forum name - I get flash backs of those two big butterfly valves.. And so many metering rods.
                      I have a large amount of that stuff for tuning, I still have a 72 blazer with a Q-jet on it.

Comment

I saw a silver e30 wagon parked in downtown seattle the other night with replica style 24s on it. I think I was on first? Can't remember exactly. Looked good.
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Late model dark blue vert by Everest College

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

At 2:30 this afternoon at Deception pass bridge, red E30 M3 with Rennstal on the windshield.

Comment

Today on us2 headed east, black dumped E34 with I believe a stanceworks windshield banner. I was in the alpin e30 with a roof rack
                              Originally posted by Sonny
                              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Not exactly an e30 sighting, but on Friday, as I was driving my just-purchased 325is home from Portland, I had a guy in an E21 320 zoom up to me, pause, flash me a peace sign, and zoom off. I'm looking forward to more of that as I'm out and about.

Comment

Working...
                                X