• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was it Sparkle?
    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
      Whose car is this? I saw it parked at Bellevue Square on Friday night on my way to Munchbar. Looked really nice from what I saw. Makes me want a vert.
      Dude. I saw and talked to the owner of this car at Crescent Bar in July. I know this post was a while ago, but he said he wasn't on any forums but he was plannin on doing an s52 swap into it. iirc.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
        Was it Sparkle?

Nope. Her E30 is still in the shop. Plus, she's 22. Lol
        -Erik
        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Who has the red ix with black weaves in the Mukilteo area.

Comment

Spotted yesterday in Gig Harbor: red early model, lowered on black Borbet Type As with a roof rack. Anybody?
            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

So who has the silver m3 with WSU plates that I "thumbs up'd" at Bellevue Square the other night? Nice looking M man.

And I think its about time this thread was stickied. I shouldn't have to search for it.

Comment

So who has the silver m3 with WSU plates that I "thumbs up'd" at Bellevue Square the other night? Nice looking M man.

And I think its about time this thread was stickied. I shouldn't have to search for it.
                Agreed
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

yea wtf, why is Portlands a sticky and Seattle, excuse me, Western Washington isnt???
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I saw what looked like a zinno 325is with a black hood on greenwood ave today on my way to work. had basketweaves. didnt get a good look since i was on my way to work and half awake
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I have seen way to many e30's on the road that people don't value. They treat them and drive them any old POS car. Saddens me.

89 Sedan

Comment

white e30 M3 yesterday on NE 8th in Bellevue. Looked mostly stock with a great sounding exhaust. Closely followed by a late model red e30 coupe, lowered on steelies

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                          Spotted yesterday in Gig Harbor: red early model, lowered on black Borbet Type As with a roof rack. Anybody?
                          thats me!

Comment

OdSkE30: Was that you on Bellevue way earlier this evening? I think I recognized the car as the same one I saw at Home Depot that one time. I am not sure if you saw me, but I was walking to get in to my car at my house just North of that Chevron.

Comment

88 silver 325is

This was on First Hill, today, just like the picture below BUT it was on 15" weaves.
                              Were you looking for a place to park?

Comment

I've seen the same one your describing yesterday in Lynnwood on 99

89 Sedan

Comment

Working...
                                X