Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Robin/Northgate Mall Meet and eat - Tuesdays @ 7pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im down for whatever
    sigpic
    Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

I'll be at Red Robin Tuesday at 7.

Like I said before, the BF.C guys can do whatever they want. They are big boys and will figure it out.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
        Obviously neither of you have even tried to get to know the bimmerforums people. If you did, you would know that the few people you are reffering to are sarcastic jerks on the forums.

Oh and Tom, thanks for your pointless 2 cents. I never once made it about me. I said I would not be attending but that does not make it about me. Get your head out of your ass, get over your drama you've created in your head and quit dragging your problems to the boards. Thanks.
        My head is out of my ass and has been since I've reallized where yours is, but that's besides the point.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

The bimmerforums guys havent attended the meets in months, and when they do its a tiny meet. I used to hit up Paolo to get R3V guys out there because nobody from bimmerforums would show up to their own gtg. They have a few people show up here and there. I still bump that thread to get some of them out there and rarely do anyone them show and when they do, they bitch that there was too many E30s. well no shit, because none of them show up. I have met cool people from bimmerforums, but now that its too damn cold to stand in a parking lot we will move it indoors (red robin). when the weather warms up again im sure we will go back.

Ill be at Red Robin

edit: Tom wheres the rolling shot of my POS???? haha
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

1. Kid325e
            2. Dr. Josh
            3. Greggy forgot your username buddy.
            4. 2man
            5. SpiD

Add your name if you're coming to red robins please!
            Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Which red robin? alderwood +1, and this Tuesday cant make it, but tuesday after sure..
              sit around, eat some food, drink some Lemonade =], talk to friends, meet new ppl, see what everyone is up to, maybe need help, or parts, or just decisions, have a great time fellowship! its always good!

( from reading some of the posts, i agree with people who likes to be warm ;), winter= red robin, summer= dicks.) +1 unless there is indoor dicks?

Edit: What time, location of red robin?

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
              http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
              Few pictures:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

Lol. I guess Tuesday is like the holy grail day of the week. Paolo, I understand you're maybe a buck twenty soaking wet, but that's no reason to pansy out on an outdoor meet. Esspecially on a day that's already populated. No one said you had to sign up for more forums, it's nice to broaden your horizons. I know I love seeing cars of all kinds. I couldn't give a fuck less anyway because I work at night all week. Lmk when y'all decide to do something fun on the weekend again. Like hit up Stevens Pass or something.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Northgate Mall one!

I don't get why this has to be a big deal. People will go where they want to go. Please lets stop this nonsense!

clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I will not be able to resist some Red Robin. The bottomless fries might even get the gf to come with. Northgate is great. Let the non-Seattle non-r3v meet outside of Seattle with other non-r3vers. Don't worry, be happy
                    balticblau-metallic '84 318i 5spd 3.91 LSD

Comment

My girl will most likely come. She loves the towering onion rings and campfire sauce!

clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I'm in for this meet, prob not the first one but the next one.
                        '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                          Lol. I guess Tuesday is like the holy grail day of the week. Paolo, I understand you're maybe a buck twenty soaking wet, but that's no reason to pansy out on an outdoor meet. Esspecially on a day that's already populated. No one said you had to sign up for more forums, it's nice to broaden your horizons. I know I love seeing cars of all kinds. I couldn't give a fuck less anyway because I work at night all week. Lmk when y'all decide to do something fun on the weekend again. Like hit up Stevens Pass or something.
                          Quit dodging me. And that's a dick thing to say about Paolo...

Red Robin seems yummy
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

50/50 chance I'll be there, got exam the following morning. Red Robin sounds delicious

91 Alpinweiss2 318is OBD2 S52

Comment

I'll be there!

1. Kid325e
                              2. Dr. Josh
                              3. Greggy forgot your username buddy.
                              4. 2man
                              5. SpiD
                              6. Stevo-iX

Comment

Sick! I want that ride in the M50 car! Did you get your speedo (the guage not the popular swimming underwear) issues figured out?!

clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X