WTB: Alpine white hood

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • spiDmang
    replied
    Anyone in the PDX have a alpine hood by chance?

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Bumpers

    Leave a comment:


  • Def30
    replied
    alright hmu. I mean who wouldn't want an alpine white e30 with a bronzite hood? lol

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by Def30
    I'm not trying to trade you cars...... I'm trying to trade my alpine white hood for your "soon to" be bronzite hood. and If you throw some cash on top of this trade, I'd be down. lol
    Dude im helllllllllllllla down!!! I'll get into contact with u if this goes down

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    ^
    Thats a good idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • Def30
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    sorry def, but i have alot of money/parts invested into my car. and it defeats the purpose of trying to get into an AWD car... lol
    I'm not trying to trade you cars...... I'm trying to trade my alpine white hood for your "soon to" be bronzite hood. and If you throw some cash on top of this trade, I'd be down. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    cant say, but if it happens, you'll see it at one of the meets.
    Get the IX. Brad you go through more cars...LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by DrJosh
    I want this white IX. Where is it

    cant say, but if it happens, you'll see it at one of the meets.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Originally posted by Def30
    Maybe I'll trade you mine and you can throw in some cash on top. because I'm gonna repaint my whole car anyway.

    That is if they are the same thing. mine is the 1990 325i coupe
    sorry def, but i have alot of money/parts invested into my car. and it defeats the purpose of trying to get into an AWD car... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    That is some friend. I am not going to snake it from him. I can't afford another car ha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Def30
    replied
    hahaha come on josh don't snake him out of the car he is trying to get.
    I was gonna buy this 240, so asked my friend if it was a good deal, and he went and bought it for himself an hour later lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied
    I want this white IX. Where is it

    Leave a comment:


  • Def30
    replied
    Maybe I'll trade you mine and you can throw in some cash on top. because I'm gonna repaint my whole car anyway.

    That is if they are the same thing. mine is the 1990 325i coupe
    Last edited by Def30; 11-19-2011, 01:52 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    started a topic WTB: Alpine white hood

    WTB: Alpine white hood

    Hey fellers,

    At the moment, im debating on trading my 325i sedan for a 325iX coupe. The coupe has a bronzit hood, and thats the first thing i would be replacing if i traded for this car.

    SO, i am in need of a Alpine white hood if i do go thru with this deal. Just trying to see if anyone out here has one they would be willing to sell.

    I need one ASAP

    (206) 930-0286....call or text anytime!!
    Last edited by spiDmang; 11-28-2011, 01:15 AM.
Working...