FS PDX: Minty crack free dash

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30austin
    replied
    Sold!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Ttt.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by spiDmang
    Come on Austin, why would I do that on purpose? And I was laughing because I simply found your post funny. You weren't missing anything.


    Anyway, buy this kids dash people!
    Oh, well, I failed to see the humor. Must be a ginger thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Come on Austin, why would I do that on purpose? And I was laughing because I simply found your post funny. You weren't missing anything.


    Anyway, buy this kids dash people!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    Wasn't he the one that was going to buy it and flaked
    I brought it to the BBQ for him (because he said he wanted it) and when I got there, he informed me that he got another dash in Seattle (he told me through text he might buy one in Seattle, which I said was cool, but to just let me know so I don't have to go get it out of storage, load it in my car and bring it all the way down there for no reason.) I'm sure Brad didn't do that on purpose (at least, I sure hope not,) but it sucked regardless.

    It's whatever, I don't really care, but I will no longer be delivering this fucking thing anywhere.

    Back to our regularly scheduled programming...
    Last edited by e30austin; 04-02-2012, 09:32 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Wasn't he the one that was going to buy it and flaked

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I must be missing something here...

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    Hahahaha!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    No thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    If your ever up in WA I'll take it lol

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Bump-a-roo.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Up.

    Leave a comment:


  • GoldenDAlpineR
    replied
    PM Sent

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Up. Someone's gotta want a nice dash at a good price!

    Leave a comment:

Working...