FS PDX: Minty crack free dash

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30austin
    replied
    Bump.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Up.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Bump!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    For the lulz.

    Leave a comment:


  • brutus87
    replied
    Make it into an E28 dash and it suddenly becomes super rare and 400 dollars! lol

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    PM inbound, good sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • kitsune
    replied
    pm me your number.

    I will be driving back to WA from CA this coming Monday.

    Mike

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Dash pulled in less then 35 min and will not be tossed out!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    ^^ Lol, I do sometimes also.

    Alright Phil, thanks for input.
    Last edited by e30austin; 01-18-2012, 05:37 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • kennyvb
    replied
    I swear every time someone posts up a "crack free dash" fs all I read is "free dash"

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Time and a knowledge of removing screws and unplugging harness connections then simple pull up and away I have two at 80 pulled and haven't sold and they are mint just fyi

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    15 20 mins tops
    Orly? What all is required? Well, if I have to pull, price goes up.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    15 20 mins tops

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Again, that "time" part...

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    If you know how to remove screws you can remove it it isn't rocket science

    Leave a comment:

Working...