Driving to Washington

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by 10Toes
    Stay in Califonia please.
    srs bsnss. Seriously.

    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Yeah, we don't say that up here.....
    Neither do we (I)

    Originally posted by Wschnitz
    Tacoma auto museum.
    How far is that from Seattle?

    Originally posted by SwiftE30
    I'll be going to the block party that's posted above. Let me know of you're tryin to go. Also you should check out formula drift at monroe speedway Saturday afternoon. And walk the piers downtown if you have time.
    Will try to check out at least one of those spots, and thanks for the offer. I'll let you know what happens

    Leave a comment:


  • SwiftE30
    replied
    I'll be going to the block party that's posted above. Let me know of you're tryin to go. Also you should check out formula drift at monroe speedway Saturday afternoon. And walk the piers downtown if you have time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wschnitz
    replied
    Tacoma auto museum.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    (dont make plans to meet 10toes)

    Leave a comment:


  • 10Toes
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    yolo
    Stay in Califonia please.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Yeah, we don't say that up here.....

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    steal said car and party with bitch's at block party = greatest family vacation ever.
    yolo

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    steal said car and party with bitch's at block party = greatest family vacation ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    20 on the 3rd haha

    Guess I didn't specify but we're driving up as a family (of 5) in 1 car

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Originally posted by nickflic3
    Why do I have to be with my parents :cockbloc:

    You've just made me sad...

    Edit:Just remembered I have an older cousin there lol Maybe we'll "go see the town" on Saturday night haha
    ....How old are you?

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by SeatownE30
    Kerry park for the view
    Alki Beach again for the view and beach
    Bruce Lee Grave
    Ballard Locks and salmon fish ladder
    Underground tour in Pioneer square (must do!)
    Waterfront area for restaurants, stores and the brand new Great Seattle Wheel!
    Boeing Factory tour to see how planes are made

    Lots to do, have fun and welcome!
    Noted; thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • SeatownE30
    replied
    Kerry park for the view
    Alki Beach again for the view and beach
    Bruce Lee Grave
    Ballard Locks and salmon fish ladder
    Underground tour in Pioneer square (must do!)
    Waterfront area for restaurants, stores and the brand new Great Seattle Wheel!
    Boeing Factory tour to see how planes are made

    Lots to do, have fun and welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • nickflic3
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    Too bad you won't be here by tomorrow. Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis are supposed to be at Pike Place tomorrow at 1:45.
    :hitler:

    Originally posted by Quadrajet
    There's the Museum of Flight in Seattle. Seattle Center I've always found to be interesting to walk through.
    Museum of flight sounds interesting; whats to see at the Seattle Center?

    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    http://capitolhillblockparty.com/

    Seriously if your in Seattle for the weekend and don't go your wasting your time.
    Why do I have to be with my parents :cockbloc:

    You've just made me sad...

    Edit:Just remembered I have an older cousin there lol Maybe we'll "go see the town" on Saturday night haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    The best weekend of summer returns August 7-9, 2026.


    Seriously if your in Seattle for the weekend and don't go your wasting your time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    ^seriously?

    Thats what I heard

    Leave a comment:

Working...