WTB: Front lowering springs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Picked up those cups for the front and now I just gotta get shocks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    All you need is 2.5 Id springs by some off eBay with a decent spring rate if you're lookin for super cheap even civic springs will work

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Still looking....




    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Originally posted by tytypetersen
    They're from the h&r cupkit. The ride hieght is more like the h&r race though
    Im game as long as they are able to use them like a normal spring and not a single part of a coilover kit. I dont want to have to chase adjusters or strut tubes... ya know?

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Originally posted by Pdxseth
    I thought you were getting joms
    Yeah, the seller couldnt find the adjusters...

    Leave a comment:


  • tytypetersen
    replied
    They're from the h&r cupkit. The ride hieght is more like the h&r race though

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    I thought you were getting joms

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Originally posted by tytypetersen
    ive got a set from a H&R cup kit. $30?
    Are they sports or race?
    I am most definetly interested...

    Leave a comment:


  • tytypetersen
    replied
    ive got a set from a H&R cup kit. $30?

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    ^^
    Originally posted by Savagefurai
    Still looking...
    Unaffiliated:

    wanna look here

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Still looking...

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    K, I'll surely let you know if I do.. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Savagefurai
    replied
    Caught that the first time.
    Mentioned it for future reference.



    Bump

    Leave a comment:


  • gath
    replied
    Originally posted by gath
    Have a full set of used H&R race but not parting (separating) at this time, very good condition. $150.

    Leave a comment:

Working...