No announcement yet.

STOLEN - 1986 M-Tech I Panzer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and can we post this to the general section?
    sigpic

Comment

Someone needs to be putting pics and shit up out in Hood River, Hermiston, Pendleton, etc.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

+1 to this going to General Section, as a temporary sticky. With so many rare/hard to come by euro parts, and the publicity and history this car has had with the PNW I wouldn't put it past the thieves to box up the parts and send them to friends on the east coast to sell.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          I think if lots of us share/like/post to your post, more attention will be given!
          Hey its up on Jalopnik proper now ;) http://jalopnik.com/
          Maybe that will help.
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Sticky it, share it, post it, anything!
            sigpic

Comment

will definitely spread the word and keep an eye out - huge lead that you saw them E on 84 they are very likely headed straight in the direction they live.
              Good luck man, hoping this story gets an epic ending

Comment

Damn. That would kill me. It will come home. I foresee it!
                Originally posted by Andy.B
                Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                ~~~~~~~~~~
                I was born on 3/25…
                ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Noooooo NONONONONONo nononoooo nononono.
                  dangit.
                  The Southeast Coast is watching. Google is the only thing needed to find these wankers, and then they will be killed with fire.

Comment

Sorry to hear Curt. I'll be keeping an eye out in northern Nevada for you.

Comment

Whoa that is messed up.

So they had to break into the storage unit, break into your locker and then break into your car and get it started? Were any other lockers broken into or robbed that night or just yours?

Did your car leave the storage unit on a truck or under its own power?

The person who did this must have known exactly where your car was, does your build thread here show enough to be able to tell which specific locker was yours?

The employees at the storage unit need to be questioned, somebody there has to know something about what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post

The person who did this must have known exactly where your car was, does your build thread here show enough to be able to tell which specific locker was yours?

The employees at the storage unit need to be questioned, somebody there has to know something about what happened.
                        ^
                        This.

Is this up on Reddit yet. It should be. I dont use Reddit so I have no idea.

4,400 hits on Jalopnik and counting. Hope we can find it.
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

:( sorry to hear about this op. I really hope you get it back. this build was really cool. Ive been watching it.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                          Ig:ryno_pzk
                          I like the tuna here.
                          Originally posted by lambo
                          Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                            ^
                            This.

Is this up on Reddit yet. It should be. I dont use Reddit so I have no idea.

4,400 hits on Jalopnik and counting. Hope we can find it.
                            Just put it up on r/BMW, r/cars and r/Autos

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

So sad. I was looking forward to seeing this complete.

Good luck man, I hope you at least get something back.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

So sorry - saw on jalopnik first - will keep my eyes open for it in SF

Comment

Working...
                                X