FS: 1995 E34 Touring - Oxford

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TheDerelict
    replied
    Sold.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDerelict
    replied
    Originally posted by shameson
    Interested in trade with an e39 touring?

    Sent you a PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDerelict
    replied
    Lots of interest and trade offers but nothing firm.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    Interested in trade with an e39 touring?

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDerelict
    Was yours the one with the interior that got wet? If so I really considered buying it and swapping parts to make one perfect Touring.
    Yessir, that was mine unfortunately...my father will never hear the end of that one from me. I still have the shell :mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDerelict
    replied
    Originally posted by Beastolizer
    Beautiful car, glws! Looks eerily similar to my old s50 e34 wagon! I thought it was mine for a very brief second lol
    Was yours the one with the interior that got wet? If so I really considered buying it and swapping parts to make one perfect Touring.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDerelict
    replied
    Originally posted by Wishno87
    Saw this car at 5er. Really caught my attention. Nice car.
    Thank you sir. We almost had a deal on my M3 for your swapped E30 sedan a while back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    Beautiful car, glws! Looks eerily similar to my old s50 e34 wagon! I thought it was mine for a very brief second lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Saw this car at 5er. Really caught my attention. Nice car.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDerelict
    replied
    Yes sir. I'm in Salem. Ya. The picks suck. iPhone was all I had at the time.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    nice lookin car but fix those pics man, they aren't doing that car any justice

    Leave a comment:


  • e34croak
    replied
    Mmm beautiful.

    Are you from Salem?

    Leave a comment:


  • TheDerelict
    started a topic FS: 1995 E34 Touring - Oxford

    FS: 1995 E34 Touring - Oxford

    Looking to sell or trade my E34 wagon. Open to trades, offers and/or parts .

Working...