!! SOLD !! WTT: 92 Granitesilber Vert w/ good interior & lukebox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!! SOLD !! WTT: 92 Granitesilber Vert w/ good interior & lukebox

For sale or Trade. Trade for 4 door something. I'm open to all offers. I just installed new pads, rotors, sway bar end links, a new catback, obc temp sensor, ecu temp sensor, cluster temp sensor, vacuum hoses and rocker trim.

Here's some other details off of the top of my head:
    • 200,xxxk
    • Lukebox with 2 8'' subs, a 1600w amp and component speakers up front - installed by Luke himself. Sounds amazing.
    • Good, non leaky top with clear enough rear window
    • Great black leather seats - heated w/ no tears
    • Auto
    • Lowered on billy sports and H&R springs
    • Damaged pass fender and front bumper - have spares that need paint
    • Abraham's euro grills
    • US Ellips
    • Lots of new clips and trim
    • 318ti stubby antenna conversion
    • Euro plate filler
    • Euro trim F&R
    • Good top with clear back window - no leaks or tears
    • New trunk shocks
    • Recently installed crack free fog lights with new bulbs
    • Kopi smoked turn signals
    • Crack/split free rear vert seat with headrests

Looking to trade for something AWD and not lowered - preferably a wagon. Most interested in Subaru, Volvo, Audi and obviously BMW. Willing to pay some cash on top depending. I am NOT in a hurry.

$3500

Full Photo Album

Sorry for the lens flare right over the damage...not intentional...

Only "damage" to the dash - blocked by tweeter when door is closed

Last edited by Turf1600; 07-27-2014, 03:19 PM.
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

I haz a sad. GL to you in the post-E30 future, Patrick.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      I haz a sad. GL to you in the post-E30 future, Patrick.
      Hey, I'm not opposed to an IX. Maybe even a sedan. If I don't have any trade offers it will be up for sale in a couple of months.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Great looking vert! Wish I had an ix to trade you. Do got 2 sedans tho! ;)
        Originally posted by blunttech
        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Forgot to mention it has a euro plate filler, a 318ti antenna conversion and comes with a euro clock.

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Replied. Just when I started thinking about keeping it.

Comment

This is back up for trade or sale. $3500 or trade for something with 4 doors. I just installed new pads, rotors, sway bar end links, a new catback, obc temp sensor, ecu temp sensor, cluster temp sensor, vacuum hoses and rocker trim.

I'm trying to track down an idle issue but it should be fixed this weekend. It starts and drives fine but idles high while in park. It's probably the shitty ICV I bought on ebay but I'm also going to check the ECU, main relay, 02 sensor and naturally the ICV.
                  Last edited by Turf1600; 07-15-2014, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Bump

Comment

This car is very well sorted and maintained. Patrick has been a great steward of it. The stereo sounds killer too.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

My sister has an 02 passat sedan she's looking to trade for something else. Awd, auto, black on black, 200k

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                          My sister has an 02 passat sedan she's looking to trade for something else. Awd, auto, black on black, 200k
                          That sounds perfect. If she's serious holler at me.

Comment

She's interested shoot me a text 503 847 0325

Comment

Price drop - $3500

Comment

Working...
                              X