Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325
    Haha. Oh well, it was just an auto Eta.
    Seriously, now he has an excuse to get a nice car.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      Does he have these 2 parts? The highlighted section above the bumper, and the driver's side shroud, under the arrow? They need to be straight, non-wavy, and non-sandblasted, like mine currently is, as you can see.

Hey I have that strip if you need it. It's currently white, Let me know I can bring it along to the picnic

-Jordan

Comment

who wants to gimme a ride?
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

If anyone wants to drink a few beers the night before, I'll be staying at the Holiday Inn, listening to CHingy and pre-funking :D Hit me up. Look me up by my last name there of Haile (pronounced HAIL) or PM me and I'll give you my #.

Comment

Anyone around Olympia area (Matt?) want to get together for dinner tonight? It's going to be my wife and I, along with Andrew and his girlfriend, Hannah. We're going to Olive Garden because my wife's obsessed, and if anyone wants to come join us, that would be cool.

PM me for my cell # if you're down.

Edit - Just got back from the tire shop, having a nasty shake checked out. Looks like both my front wheel bearings are shot, the one on the passenger side being particularly wasted. He said that most people don't hear them, because it just sounds like a lot of road noise. He also told me that since these wheels/tires I just put on are much larger, and also heavier, that the shaking was intensified, and that my car isn't in any shape to drive to Seattle.

So needless to say, my car won't be at the Picnic this year, but I will be. Of course, I'm pissed, but there's not much I can do. I'm calling around looking for them right now, I hope maybe the dealership has them. If I get it fixed in time, I'll let you all know. See you all tomorrow.
            Last edited by Jand3rson; 06-10-2006, 08:23 AM.

Comment

So needless to say, my car won't be at the Picnic this year, but I will be. Of course, I'm pissed, but there's not much I can do. I'm calling around looking for them right now, I hope maybe the dealership has them. If I get it fixed in time, I'll let you all know. See you all tomorrow.
              :sad:
              sigpic

Comment

Eh, it's not the end of the world, bro. All the places I called (6 total including the dealership) either had one, or could get them by Monday. Not to mention, everyplace I called was around $120 per side, Carrera (dealer) being the cheapest at $110.

So we're still coming, just not in my car. Oh well.

Comment

Eh, it's not the end of the world, bro. All the places I called (6 total including the dealership) either had one, or could get them by Monday. Not to mention, everyplace I called was around $120 per side, Carrera (dealer) being the cheapest at $110.

So we're still coming, just not in my car. Oh well.
                  AAAAAAAAAAH i wanted to see that baby!

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash
                    AAAAAAAAAAH i wanted to see that baby!
                    Hey, don't think I'm not pissed here. I've been in a mad dash working on all this shit for a month, and now I don't even get to bring it. I'm quite upset about it, but there's not much I can do.

Comment

Holiday Inn in Issaquah, room 248. Exit 15... If anyone wants to get dinner/some drinks tonight, let me know...

Comment

i'll be looking out for one of your vids Jrhaile on your NW clubsite :pimp:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Driving down tomorrow morning. Can't wait.
                          :: PNW Crew ::
                          '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik
                            i'll be looking out for one of your vids Jrhaile on your NW clubsite :pimp:
                            It'll be there :D

Comment

just got done detailing my car. still need to install grills, knee boster, add oil, etc... its gonna be a long night. i look forward to seeing you all tomorrow we're so doing a r3v mini photoshoot at griot's beforehand tomorrow.

everyone be sure to take pics pics pics at the meet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile
                                It'll be there :D
                                DYNOMITE !~! :pimp: :o

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Working...
                                X