Need 32mm wrench ASAP please!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gerta
    replied
    No sweat Tony!

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    replied
    Originally posted by Gerta
    I've got one as well Tony. Let me know if you need it ... I live close to Paolo. You will know my house by the cluster of E30's.
    I got one, but thanks for the offer!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gerta
    replied
    I've got one as well Tony. Let me know if you need it ... I live close to Paolo. You will know my house by the cluster of E30's.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    replied
    Oh man, thank you! I'll be up at 6:30

    Leave a comment:


  • tally159
    replied
    I have both fan clutch wrenches you can borrow and I live in Kenmore haha. I'll text you in the morning

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    replied
    So can someone hook me up?

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith M
    Bicycle shop. Mine is a 36/32mm
    Thought so. I'll look at the one by my house. The one I went to wasn't very nice.

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Bicycle shop. Mine is a 36/32mm

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    replied
    Originally posted by Keith M
    Go to a bike shop. They use a 32 thin wrench on bicycle forks. Should run you about $10.
    Is this like a motorcycle bike shop or a bicycle shop? Because I went to a bicycle shop and they were super confused about the tool and never heard of it..

    Leave a comment:


  • Keith M
    replied
    Go to a bike shop. They use a 32 thin wrench on bicycle forks. Should run you about $10.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    I'll shoot you a text tonight when I get home, I let my E36 buddy barrow it awhile back but I think he gave it back. I'll check and text you tonight. It's just a 32mm wrench that I slimmed down to fit!

    I live near Frank Love off 228th - When could you get it back to me if I let you barrow it?
    Cool, umm hopefully by sunday night. Possibly even tomorrow if I'm fast enough, but we all know how that goes. Ha

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I'll shoot you a text tonight when I get home, I let my E36 buddy barrow it awhile back but I think he gave it back. I'll check and text you tonight. It's just a 32mm wrench that I slimmed down to fit!

    I live near Frank Love off 228th - When could you get it back to me if I let you barrow it?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s50dan
    replied
    If you were closer,I'd let you borrow mine..I ended up making mine

    Leave a comment:


  • tonyloban
    started a topic Need 32mm wrench ASAP please!

    Need 32mm wrench ASAP please!

    Does anyone have a 32mm fan clutch wrench I can borrow for a timing belt. O'reillys screwed me today and I made one but it broke and tried a bunch of different things and nothing worked. I live in Kenmore and I'll be driving down to federal way tomorrow morning at around 7am so if anyone lives in between there I can get it on the way.

    O'reillys might have one tomorrow for me but I'm not confident about that so if someone can please help a fellow R3v member out, I would be super greatfull. Thanks. You can reach me at 20six 681 823eight
Working...