FS: 1993 M50 vanos engine

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FireFight
    replied
    bump
    obo

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    boobbbbs

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    Originally posted by djjerme
    I have a harness for it.

    If someone buys this and needs it, I can make a deal for it.. Actually, I think I have two, and one may have the starter and alternator still attached.

    Was going to list on eBay after the first of the year, but would rather sell locally.
    Cool, if someone buys it and need the harness ill send them your way

    Leave a comment:


  • djjerme
    replied
    I have a harness for it.

    If someone buys this and needs it, I can make a deal for it.. Actually, I think I have two, and one may have the starter and alternator still attached.

    Was going to list on eBay after the first of the year, but would rather sell locally.

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    bump trade for a set of style 95s

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    replied
    bump
    Last edited by FireFight; 12-16-2015, 08:43 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    I can vouch for this being a really healthy motor. Add accessories and you're done.

    Leave a comment:


  • FireFight
    started a topic FS: 1993 M50 vanos engine

    FS: 1993 M50 vanos engine

    e36 Vanos m50b25

    pulled from a buddy's sister car, engine ran great, her trans blew
    never overheated, in the past 2-3 years before pulled(it was my car before her)
    No Harness
    No accessorizes
    other than that its totally complete
    Located in Oak Grove, can deliver for a fee up to a point
    $300
    Last edited by FireFight; 12-09-2015, 08:45 AM.
Working...