Clear All

FS: Ireland Engineering Stage 3 Springs $100

Ireland Engineering Stage 3 Springs
    Front and rear
    at least 100k miles on them

$100 firm

Here's my ad.
    http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/5841281160.html

Last edited by JBird; 10-25-2016, 11:45 AM.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

how low do these go in a late model sedan

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
      These are H&R Race copy spring.. Awesome springs. Tempted to get them even though I already have a set.

Comment

tempting.

Comment

Maybe I'm offering these at too low of a price. I've already gotten like 5 offers on them. :/ Going to say $100 firm now.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
          i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."

Comment

These are priced to move.. If payday gets here and they are still available can you drop them off at JF?

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
              Pretty low. Lower than H&R. I got my rear fenders pulled a little so that I wouldn't rub with people in the back seat. Here's a few pics of my car with them on.

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                These are priced to move.. If payday gets here and they are still available can you drop them off at JF?
                For sure! That'd be easiest and best!

Comment

price shipped to 94501 ca?
                  Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

I'll take these. Can drive down from Seattle to pick up, or have them shipped.

Comment

Working...
                    X