Wanted: A not absurdly priced E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ninjaotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    may god have mercy on your soul
    No kidding. It's not a matter of saving the extra money, I have the extra money. I just want a solid base, nothing special. Hell, I'll take a shell at this point. I've got the spare parts to build the car MY way, plus the aftermarket lineup has expanded (the new 5 lug setups are amazing). I wish I hadn't been away for so long...and kept two or three of the E30's I used to own.

    I'll keep looking. Maybe something will pop up. I would also take a car cut in half, since I'd like to work on replacing the body panels with some aftermarket ideas I have kicking around.

    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • dugly52
    replied
    The second one is a steal for an M3!!! And people keep talking about this "E30 tax" PSH

    Leave a comment:


  • DrJosh
    replied


    Or

    Leave a comment:


  • Metallated
    replied
    Even if you find one for that price it will likely need much more in repair to get it reliable. You best bet, in my opinion, is saving up 3k and buying a clean of from canada...

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    may god have mercy on your soul

    Leave a comment:


  • ninjaotter
    started a topic Wanted: A not absurdly priced E30

    Wanted: A not absurdly priced E30

    If I can't find an E30 for under say...1500 or 2000, I'm going to have to move on to E36's, and I really don't want to do that.

    Anyone around 98226 or 98248 have anything? I'm not picky about paint. I'm not picky about interiors. I just need it to be straight and not too many dents.
Working...