Clear All

• yberther
    replied
    this was fun :)

Leave a comment:

• SpartanTiger81
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver View Post
    OK TO all who think i drift on purpose i did not i got stuck on the hill it was raining hard popped the cluch and the light was red so i turned right but a car was coming so i kepted on it and that when i lost traction aka drifting side ways and the is the story i

Driving update

i can now do hills!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure you didn't drift it. You might have got it sideways, but that's totally different from drifting. Don't destroy that car with that ricer ass body kit. Tuck the bumpers, and be done.

Leave a comment:

• itsbrokeagain
    replied
    LMAO I go to work and I miss this thread LOL

Leave a comment:

• e30s52
    replied
    or just sell your e30 to me. i need to do another swap. it will go to a better use.

george your posts are epic

Leave a comment:

• george graves
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MoparJ
    replied
    Learn how to drive stick when it's dry, then when you have that down, practice when the roads are wet.....believe me, it's two completely different situations you have to learn in proper order.

Leave a comment:

• JGood
    replied
    What the fuck did you expect to happen when you told us a retarded ass story with incomprehensible posts? Honestly, what kind of responses were you expecting?

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    What HS do you go to? FB uniform looks like GHS to me. Get Cooper for English, she'll teach your ass how to write properly.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    not really

Leave a comment:

• Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    dear lord

Leave a comment:

• CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation help too. Apparently they don't teach those in HS anymore.

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    i can understand driving a stick for the first time but seriously - E30 5 speeds are really, really easy to drive. Try driving a lifted Toyota tacoma 5 speed with mudder tires on a hill and see how you like it. or a VW jetta with destroyed engine/tranny mounts - talk about bucking! :p

also - don't brag about doing retarded things. we'll think you're stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Watsonsilver
    replied
    come on guys

Leave a comment:

• moatilliatta
    replied
    Tool...

Laugh out loud!

Leave a comment:

• Money$hit
    replied