Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a big bumper lowered white E30 on 185th in Aloha.
    sigpic

Comment

Spotted a lowered schwarz 318iS on hwy30 near the Sauvie Island bridge about 4pm today

Comment

3 delphin e30's one on 242nd and stark,stock, one stanced and way sick down town...... and another in wood village with a roof rack stanced out pretty nice with side pipe's................ first timer on the spotting thread but just moved to the area with my DIRTY ASS black 85 eta with 2 weaves and 2 white bottle cap's.....till i can get spacers
        Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
          Lucky man. I'd love a Laguana vert
          ya that vert was me.
          disregard women, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by dahows View Post
            Saw this in Vantucky yesterday...

Would love to rescue this thing from the idiot owner...
            Saw this little gem again this evening on 47th and Sandy.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

^wtf

Comment

Seen that same 318 on 18th at the thcf lol seemed like a cool older fellow
                Those who stand for nothing will fall for anything. 1985 e30 325e chipped 4:10 lsd forged control arm bushing and old ass bbs weaves. 1966 ford galaxie 500 XL 390. 1982 e21 320i........not running. :wgaf:

Comment

^ abesonics vert

Comment

Saw a red E30 M3 on imbrie, in hilllsboro, going past les schwab. I started yelling and all my co-workers were like WTF.
                    sigpic

Comment

Saw E30luvvin today near Boyd Motor Werks. Zinno late coupe.

Comment

Schwartz early coupe in the parking lot of Pho Oregon Currently, first e30 sighting in a while for me

Comment

Saw three dudes in an e30 in the wal Mary parking lot today- I was putting groceries in the m5 you guys stopped behind - nice e30! Would have chatted you guys up but I was in a bit of a hurry and you caught me off guard :)
                          PNW Crew
                          90 m3
                          06 m5

Comment

who ever has the black e30 in the shop at mount hood comunity collage ....nice hella lights i was on the lift next to it last night with my black eta then went and drifted the bottom lot......o and i dig the drty30 plates

Comment

That's my buddy Zack and I. Be careful, there have been lots of safety patrols with radar guns.

Comment

Originally posted by onthefly View Post
                                who ever has the black e30 in the shop at mount hood comunity collage ....nice hella lights i was on the lift next to it last night with my black eta then went and drifted the bottom lot......o and i dig the drty30 plates

Tis my car that has yet to see the road. Work in Slow Progress. Thank you sir
                                The Current Army
                                -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
                                -1992 325iC
                                -1987 E30 Truck
                                -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
                                -1988 Dinan M3
                                -1988 325iX Tribute car
                                -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Working...
                                X