Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw two Alpine E30s on 99E yesterday. I was pulling into the gas station, and I got passed by them in the opposite directions at the same time. One was some girl in a clean late model, and the other was a gaggle of bros in a less clean late model.

Comment

Originally posted by SoundByte View Post
      gaggle of bros
      Lol
      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by SoundByte View Post
        Saw two Alpine E30s on 99E yesterday. I was pulling into the gas station, and I got passed by them in the opposite directions at the same time. One was some girl in a clean late model, and the other was a gaggle of bros in a less clean late model.
        Where on 99?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Saw a some kind of blue late model coupe with 2 guys. Untinted on 500 just now. Lowered.. Didn't see enough to tell if slammed it not.. But running bbs style wheels.
          Saw him first stop light in 500 coming from 4th plain..
          So damn SEXY! Wow!
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Where on 99?
            Just west of Jennings.

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
              Saw a early model late last night maybe midnight on 205... Blaring his high beems in my rear view mirror!
              Possibly me my highs are always on. Yellow high blue low?

Comment

Lachssilber late model with a wing earlier today on 99W near Tualatin Rd.

Bronzit (?) with aftermarket brown/orange wheels parked at River Rd. and Oak Grove Rd.

Comment

Saw a dark/black couldn't tell if early or late. To dark! Lowered with modern mesh wheels(csl style) coupe.. Just now 2:15 am at the stop light going off of 500 to 112th. 2 ppl in the car. I honked n flashed hazards as I passed...
                  sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                  1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                  1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                  1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                  (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                  1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                  2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                  2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Delphin ix with tinted Windows on burnside and se 242nd
                    Super clean!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Mr Crickets,
                      That was me, its a late model 325is lachs, looking clean yourself!
                      sigpic

Comment

I saw a late model alpine car on RZs, he gave a friendly wave.

Comment

Nice clean red late model going across the Ballard Bridge at around 12:30. You waved first, I shot the peace sign. That thing looked good in the sun!
                          -------------------------------------------------
                          1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                          2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Saw a clean alpine heading west on Mill Plain. Waved to each other

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Silver sedan late model on 238th just now

Comment

Very clean white IS or at least IS rear spoiler I-5n/405 split at about 5.

And another this morning on or around 20th and powell or stark. Didn't have any coffee at that point. Black sitting low and wide.

I was driving my impala so there was no use waiving...

Both looking great

Comment

Working...
                                X