X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, not that fuckin guy again ;)
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

A saw a legit hartge 323i near the subway on w burnside yesterday. I was in a hurry so I couldn't look more closely but it was bad ass.
      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Burgundrot? Has just Hartge stripes but a Breyton body kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoney36 View Post
          Here's a picture of my e30—an '89 325IX. I drive mostly up and down I-205 between Sunnyside and SE PDX. Look forward to seeing you out there.

Just drove past a house about 10 this morning while at work and saw this. Decent potential there. Keep on it and make it a solid car again!
          sigpic

Comment

Just spotted a red e30 m3 on nw yeon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              Burgundrot? Has just Hartge stripes but a Breyton body kit.
              I didn't get to look at it for too long. It had Hartge wheels and euro bumpers. I think it had a trunk spoiler. Either way - it was clean as hell. I was in a giant hurry and I don't remember the trim bits looking like Breyton but I could be wrong.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

If it was the burgundy car, it just has Hartge stripes and wheels, but a Breyton body kit. Very clean car.

Comment

Hey all. Just thought Id introduce myself. Just picked up my first e30, a 1990 325i 4 door. Its relatively clean but needs a little cosmetic help...currently working on it! Hope to see you and some of your cars soon. I've owned one previous BMW, a 97 M3. Favorite car I've ever owned hands down. Bought it in gorgeous shape, then had to sell it after a year and a half to pay bills. Wanted another Bimmer, so I found this. Don't know much of the history of this one, its Washington tags had expired in 2012 and looked like it had been sitting a while before the guy I bought it from bought it. Pretty sure he bought it dirt cheap and just flipped it. It was still pretty cheap anyway. The washington title said it was owned by a Greg U. (I forget the exact spelling of the last name. If anyone knows about the car's past, I'm all ears! Thanks again for having this place for local e30 guys, looking forward to joining this community.
                  -Alpineweiss 1990 325i Sedan "Heidi"
                  -1991 Honda Civic Si "Louise" (STC class autocross car, 2013 STC Oregon Region Solo Champ)
                  -Hellrot 1997 M3 "Hans Gruber" SOLD :(

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                    Just spotted a red e30 m3 on nw yeon

Probably Ryan's (@Dynasport)
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

The official Portland E30 sightings thread

Spotted a late model alpine lowered with roof rack on marine drive. Didn't get a chance to honk or flash lights cuz of the bridge. Looked clean tho.

Spotted just now.
                      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Schwartz "ES", nice drop, euro smileys, and an aftermarket rear valence near Sylvan on 26 eastbound around 1:45 this afternoon. The car looked great.
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Had a little fun with the "drdy30" car on the freeway today(flat back, hella fogs, roof rack)

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                            Had a little fun with the "drdy30" car on the freeway today(flat back, hella fogs, roof rack)

The Euro bumpers look good!

it was nice to see a E30 in my rear view!!
                            The Current Army
                            -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
                            -1992 325iC
                            -1987 E30 Truck
                            -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
                            -1988 Dinan M3
                            -1988 325iX Tribute car
                            -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by mr.bennett View Post

This just came into my shop today. Turbo diesel touring fresh off the boat from Europe.
                              Isnt this in Peters hobby shop in wilsonville? I think I saw it in there yesterday Thing is DOPE.

and he sold me a cheap driver fender FTW
                              Last edited by TheRealE30kidd; 11-01-2013, 06:10 PM.
                              The Current Army
                              -(UnderConstruction) 1991 330iS 24v S52 build thread
                              -1992 325iC
                              -1987 E30 Truck
                              -1991 332iS (BecauseRacecar)
                              -1988 Dinan M3
                              -1988 325iX Tribute car
                              -1989 320i Touring (S52/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealE30kidd View Post
                                Isnt this in Peters hobby shop in wilsonville? I think I saw it in there yesterday Thing is DOPE.

and he sold me a cheap driver fender FTW
                                that pic was at the shop I work at but ya it's his car. I thought the way the car was optioned was pretty unique

Comment

Working...
                                X