Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red door meet is a breeding ground for thieves and is full of tools. Fuck that shit.

Welcome to PDX.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
      What's the deal on the "Red Door Meets" , every Sunday or something? Do many e30 guys show up? I'm thinking about trying to make it to one.

I'm on my phone so I can't embed but here's my trusty e34, that I road tripped in for 5 months before landing here in Portland.

http://flic.kr/p/ov3A4y

I have not been yet either. Would be cool to go with a few E30s though!

Looks like fun to me:

'91 318is turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Red door meet is a breeding ground for thieves and is full of tools. Fuck that shit.

Welcome to PDX.
        Well , that's good to know.
        Are there any other weekly meets?

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

There are several Cars and Coffee events all over town on Saturday. I work Saturday so never get to go to any of these. I'm not sure if we have any BMW or E30 specific weekly meets.

But there is the Beaches Cruise at PIR every Wednesday evening. This goes on from Spring to fall. Usually 500 or more cars and motorcycles every week. Kind of interesting, but getting to PIR Wednesday evening at 5:00 is a nightmare because of I5 traffic.
          sigpic
          PRO3 # 98, 90 325i Calipso 2 door, 98 323is, 74 Jensen Healey, and a few more...

Comment

Black '87 325is heading north on McLoughlin around 9 am. Looked very nice.

Comment

How did you know it was an '87??
              '91 318is turbo

Comment

Only car that had the front spoiler with oil cooler holes.

Comment

Alpine coupe at Topburger in Camas with weaves and black is trunk lip. Drove by in my alpine and thought about stopping
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

since there is no Oregon sightings this is going here...

I spotted a henna coupe with a hartge (i think) wing heading North on I5 on Sunday in Southern Oregon. He didnt even look my way
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Euro bumpers?

Comment

did it have yellow high beams and grey TR motorsports? still sad i had to sell it....

Comment

Not that I recall. It was stock and driven by an older lady.

Comment

Who's 325is is this? I parked next to them at the Target in Tanasbourne.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

So hot.
                              '91 318is turbo

Comment

Spotted white vert on BBS wheels on Addy St. in Washougal this AM on my way out.
                                1999 M Coupe
                                2014 X1 xDrive35i
                                2000 P38A HSE
                                1989 Lachs 4 Door
                                Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

Working...
                                X