Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a very clean looking maroon/light red 2002, euro bumpers, roundie, headed east on Farmington this morning.

Comment

Early model sedan on hwy 14 heading west just before noon
      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Just saw the death of an E30 on my way to work in Portland. :( I am sorry for the owners loss and hope the owner is ok.
        sigpic
        1990 Brilliantrot 325i (Always a project)
        2015 Alpine 320xi (Daily)

Comment

Slammed bronzit early model with black wheels going past Portland BMW a few hours ago
          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Plastic bumper convertible headed west on Baseline in Hillsboro. Looked like a non-oem metallic red and tan interior with matching driving cap :)

Comment

Spotted a red coupe turning west onto SR500 from Stapleton Trying to break traction like a tool bag just now.
              Last edited by BK544E34; 05-10-2015, 11:22 PM.
              1999 M Coupe
              2014 X1 xDrive35i
              2000 P38A HSE
              1989 Lachs 4 Door
              Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

M Tech II Sterling Silver Vert parked at the starbucks at scholls and murray at 8 am. The real thing with tri color fabric and buffalo leather, not appearance package. I talked with the owner who was pretty rad and knew his stuff. Body was perfect. He even had a roll of extra m tech fabric in his back seat!!! It was a pretty sweet way to start work
                Originally posted by BewWoo
                That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by iSOregon View Post
                  M Tech II Sterling Silver Vert parked at the starbucks at scholls and murray at 8 am. The real thing with tri color fabric and buffalo leather, not appearance package. I talked with the owner who was pretty rad and knew his stuff. Body was perfect. He even had a roll of extra m tech fabric in his back seat!!! It was a pretty sweet way to start work

Sweet! Does he live in the area? I live 2 blocks away from there.
                  '91 318is turbo

Comment

^^I dont really know but I hope so
                    That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by iSOregon View Post
                      I don't know if it is the same one, but I met the owner of Pacific Motorsports in Portland a couple weeks ago at the Baghdad Theater. He had a beauty of a silver vert with a s52, his plate was PACMO or something like that. I would encourage anyone to use him for e30 work if you're in the area - he knows his e30 really well and was incredibly nice to the fat guy on the street that tells him "nice e30". 10th and powell. http://www.pacificmotorsports.com/

If I ever get the engine in, I'll bring it to them for anything I can't do in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                        I don't know if it is the same one, but I met the owner of Pacific Motorsports in Portland a couple weeks ago at the Baghdad Theater. He had a beauty of a silver vert with a s52, his plate was PACMO or something like that. I would encourage anyone to use him for e30 work if you're in the area - he knows his e30 really well and was incredibly nice to the fat guy on the street that tells him "nice e30". 10th and powell. http://www.pacificmotorsports.com/

If I ever get the engine in, I'll bring it to them for anything I can't do in the garage.
                        That could be him. He was talking about starting a business here importing rare old bmw parts from abroad so that would make a lot of sense
                        That's what she said.

Comment

Lowered grey early model coupe in camas today. Think it had bronze wheels. Drove next to each other and briefly dragged at a light lol
                          '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                          '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

saw a henna coupe going 205 north near west linn yesterday around 12:30. i can only assume its that one that has been on Craigslist for awhile cause that ad is now down
                            WTB:m60b40 in PNW
                            Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
                            92 525it 5 speed.
                            80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Been seeing a nice alpine late vert around Camas and on hwy 14 if that's anyone on here
                              '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                              '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Somebody work at CarMax off 224?

Comment

Working...
                                X