Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you were in a red ix I was in my black ix I waved... a day or two ago...
    CBAKE
    86 Eta (sold)
    88 325ix (sold)
    87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
      I saw JMil86 come into Rasmussen yesterday. I saw you back your car out of a parking spot. I was in the Z4M Roadster (Silver).
      That's my car now. JMil86 sold it to me about 6 months ago. I was picking up some new transmission bolts for an S50 swap going in my wifes 91 325i Bronzit.

Sorry for the late reply. I'm mostly just a stalker on the forums.

Joe

Comment

Me: Brilliantrot 318iS E30.
        You: Black E30 with S52 swap.
        Where: Carl's Jr drive through line at 185th in Hillsboro. 1 AM.

Sorry I couldn't stick around. I work graves and can't stay away from work for too long. Wanted to give you props on the nice E30 and hope to see ya around town!

Comment

black e30 lowered with ///Motorsport windshield banner, possible roof racks. Passed you going the other way in a e28 535i in Vancouver this afternoon

Comment

Saw this one tuesday morning over by albertsons on coburg road
            -Andy

Comment

Spotted a Zinno red e30 last Sunday morning parked in downtown Portland. It had a 5-lug swap, lowered on 5-spoke gold wheels. Anyone we know?

Comment

Lowered black e30 with HIDs and exhaust driving south on boones ferry at about 615PM Wednesday night. Must be someone on here.
                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Late 80's zinno red parked on burnside around 54th and the QFC.

secondly, this morning at shell gas station off of Glisan a blue e30 with a licenseplate that read "e30luv"

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post

secondly, this morning at shell gas station off of Glisan a blue e30 with a licenseplate that read "e30luv"
                    On the donk wheels? Ya I see that all the time when getting off I84 at that exit. I think he's a member on here.

Comment

He was at the picnic too. Cool guy really.
                      sigpic

Comment

black early model, missing front fenders, huge "touring" wing on the trunk, m3 badges on trunk as well? followed me from vancouver across the 405 bridge yesterday.

scrape the badges, seriously.

Comment

Whos convertible is currently sitting in my parking lot? Black E30 ragtop with Lake Oswego Plates? Bottlecaps and what seems to be a tucked front bumper...

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

2 guys in a black e30, lowered and i believe had the number 52 on the back drivers side window! was on 405 going towards bellevue at around 7-730ish! i got behind him for a little, i waved when i went by but he didnt see me :(
                            sigpic

Comment

Last night black 325i with rims and a white 318(female driver) drove by Tom's restaurant on 39th and Division...
                              CBAKE
                              86 Eta (sold)
                              88 325ix (sold)
                              87 325i

Comment

You live on Butner just east of cedar hills blvd and have a white vert that you keep in your garage. You also have a blue audi... You on here?
                                CBAKE
                                86 Eta (sold)
                                88 325ix (sold)
                                87 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X