Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if you see a E30 but it has a e30tech sticker on it? Does that still count? lol
    Black E30 with not so healthy sounding exhaust coming out of 54th and burnside. M bage on the trunk. wtf... Automatic too. How do I know that? You weren't shifting as you drinking your coffee.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Lol, sounds like an e30tech car.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hoseklamp View Post
        The Kidneys, kidney mount bracket both broke and the passenger grill cracked. I got 140 from they guy who broke them so my plan is to buy some Euro Grills and shadowlined kidneys from Abraham Motorsports
        I have a pristine chrome kidney set you can have for $10

:D

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
          I have a pristine chrome kidney set you can have for $10

:D
          Is it just the kidneys? Or the mounting bracket also (the part with the vertical fins?

Comment

Im assuming your not on here, but we both went in to Sports clips on cedar hill today and I said nice E30 while getting outta mine.
            CBAKE
            86 Eta (sold)
            88 325ix (sold)
            87 325i

Comment

Who was at Car Toys last night? Delphin Grey with gold basketweaves.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
              i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
               - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by hoseklamp View Post
                Is it just the kidneys? Or the mounting bracket also (the part with the vertical fins?
                It is the whole shebang

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

I was looking around for all of you guys 3 weeks back when I was up there, just saw a couple beaters, a shwarz 318is and a loud as apline e28.
                  sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                  1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                  1991 318is - Sold
                  1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                    It is the whole shebang
                    Sold, I'll send you a PM

Comment

Who works at the Hillsboro Albertson's on the corner of 25th and Cornell? Black, late-model, 325ix with purple window-tint. :D

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                      i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                       - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

you were in a white one going North on cedar hills blvd about noon....
                        CBAKE
                        86 Eta (sold)
                        88 325ix (sold)
                        87 325i

Comment

I was walking to the McDonald's on 28th and Powell around 8:15 this morning. You were in an 325es with the plastic bumper conversion. All black with tinted windows. Anyone on here? Looked and sounded great!
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

gf needed to get some shots of an abandon building in wilsonville for photo assignment-
                            got a shot of these two e30s parked in the neighborhood nearby apparently doing some sandwich action on a 540i

nsfw

Comment

I know the guy with the Alpine car, he plays on my AFL team.

What is that orange car!?!?!?!

Comment

Spotted a lowered, late-model bronzit 'vert on 181st near I84 this morning at around 7:30. Looked to have 16" silver wheels. Anyone here?

Comment

Working...
                                X