This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    You're not too far away from me. My shop is on 105th and Sandy.

In case you're wondering, I'm not with the tuner guys on the corner of 105th and Sandy
    What's the shop... I'm in that area all the time.. Parkrose hardware is the shit...

Comment

We share a shop with Dan's Cylinder Head. I love Parkrose Hardware! Free Popcorn FTW! Haha.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

We share a shop with Dan's Cylinder Head. I love Parkrose Hardware! Free Popcorn FTW! Haha.
        I'll look around closer next time I'm there... You should stop by my shop sometime just ask for John

Comment

Yeah, for sure man.

Comment

You're not too far away from me. My shop is on 105th and Sandy.

In case you're wondering, I'm not with the tuner guys on the corner of 105th and Sandy
            Shit that's just down the street from me, I live on 62nd and sandy-ish and work on 181st and sandy.

Oh and +1 for Parkrose, their selection of metric fasteners kicks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
              Shit that's just down the street from me, I live on 62nd and sandy-ish and work on 181st and sandy.

Oh and +1 for Parkrose, their selection of metric fasteners kicks ass.
              Oh really? My grandma lives on 57th and Sandy. I'm in the neighborhood a lot.

Parkrose Hardware is the shit. They've saved me more times than I can count :D

Comment

You at work? I have to go get the shop car from the frame shop in alittle bit maybe I'll stop by

Comment

There is a house on 57th just half a block south of Sandy with 2 e30s, an e28 and maybe another old BMW or tow. You know them?

Comment

I just drove bu 105 and sandy and was not able to spot Dan's cylinder Head.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                      There is a house on 57th just half a block south of Sandy with 2 e30s, an e28 and maybe another old BMW or tow. You know them?
                      I see that late model Zinno PB 325is on 57th quite frequently. However, I don't know 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
                        I just drove bu 105 and sandy and was not able to spot Dan's cylinder Head.
                        The shop is actually on 105th, directly behind the tuner shop that used to be Rush Automotive.

Comment

The shop is actually on 105th, directly behind the tuner shop that used to be Rush Automotive.
                          Behind SV performance?

I couldnt look realy hard, the shop car is all caged and gusseted, i can barley see out the sides because the seats have helmet gaurds.

Comment

Yeah.

What's your guys' shop car?

Comment

Btw- I'm not there right now. Haha.

Comment

Yeah.

What's your guys' shop car?

E46 M3, Im the service manager, crew chief, and lead tech at HPF
                                Im really good at e46 and newer, im an idiot when it comes to anything older. Thats why I bought an e30.

Comment

Working...
                                X