Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop car is parked outside my shop right now if anyone wants to see, its bright orange

Comment

Some sort of E30 let me cut in front of you on 205 north in Portland since there was an accident in front of me, in my lane. I appreciate it :) This was around 6:45ish.
      M Coupe

Comment

You: Black E30 325e with diving boards and an M-Tech wing. You were going down Powell at 55th at about 8:45 tonight. Out of state plates.

Me: Black E28 535i. I was trying to get on to Powell so I didn't get a chance to wave or flash my highs. Anyone here?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Finally, some actual sightings posts ;)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
            Finally, some actual sightings posts ;)
            :rofl:

Comment

Spotted a delphin early coupe with euro bumps on the corner of 57th and Sandy blvd last night, just across from the NW Auto Accessories place. Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                Spotted a delphin early coupe with euro bumps on the corner of 57th and Sandy blvd last night, just across from the NW Auto Accessories place. Anyone?
                Ghost of Eric Delivers car?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I thought it was totaled?

edit: 7777 posts!

Comment

Has anybody seen an Alpinebeige coupe with brown wheels in Clackamas? Oh wait, that's mine. Winter-mode FTW.
                    Originally posted by Gruelius
                    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by wishno87 View Post
                      ghost of eric delivers car?
                      :(

M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
                        Has anybody seen an Alpinebeige coupe with brown wheels in Clackamas? Oh wait, that's mine. Winter-mode FTW.
                        That's your everyday mode, you wash it once around May and let it fester for the rest of the year :(

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                          That's your everyday mode, you wash it once around May and let it fester for the rest of the year :(
                          I think I may start caring more when I put the new wheels on.

Once the LeMons race is over, I have a box full of parts to put on... and more on the way haha.
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Red early coupe parked on N. vancouver way in the complex with American Metal Cleaning

Comment

Late model Zinno iS parked on Division and 35th, in front of DowColumbia Diaster Restoration. Anyone here? Looked really good :up:

Comment

AbeSonic blew by me today in the pouring rain... North end of the 205 bridge, I was taking the ramp to 14 east

Comment

Working...
                                X