Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol! I guess I was speeding...Considering I have nearly gone front tires in the front I really shouldn't be speeding lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
      lol! I guess I was speeding...Considering I have nearly gone front tires in the front I really shouldn't be speeding lol
      Driving fast in the rain with shit tires = dead e30

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        Driving fast in the rain with shit tires = dead e30
        Yup yup ... Even with new tires My e30 gets loose way to easy when it's wet

Comment

You passed by my driver side... I was driving my truck.. Green QX56 w/black wheels

Comment

I can't remember. I am currently resolving that problem. lol Just left pick n pull with two new(ish) front tires! Anyone know a place near by that can put tires on for pretty cheap?

Comment

Industrial Tire on 74th and Killingsworth. Fast work and good prices!
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Oh man I just raced a E30 M3 on my way to work this morning! Wait sec whats up with that ridiculous wing? And that cloud of smoke when you tried to pull on me? I snapped a picture of you lol Anyone know this fake black M3?

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                  Saw this orange sherbet thing on Tualatin-Sherwood/Nyberg Rd. right off I-5 on Saturday...
                  1989 325is w/M52 swap
                  1989 320i coupe, mostly stock

Comment

RE: M3 Sighting

Oh man I just raced a E30 M3 on my way to work this morning! Wait sec whats up with that ridiculous wing? And that cloud of smoke when you tried to pull on me? I snapped a picture of you lol Anyone know this fake black M3?
                    Abe messaged me this picture to put on for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post

Needs a bigger wing!

Comment

Needs a bigger wing!

Lulz.

Comment

He better slow down with that wing before his car becomes airborne. Epic wing, where can I get two of those for my e30. It will be so fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Reckless_Havoc View Post
                            He better slow down with that wing before his car becomes airborne. Epic wing, where can I get two of those for my e30. It will be so fast!
                            You will certainly gain at least 200 hp

Comment

You will certainly gain at least 200 hp
                              Thats only if you have 50 or so stickers, Type R stickers give 15+ hp

Comment

Thats only if you have 50 or so stickers, Type R stickers give 15+ hp
                                :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                                X