Clear All

who has two clean e30s in their driveway in camas

Comment

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
      who has two clean e30s in their driveway in camas
      Ejnight maybe?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I usually do (depending on your definition of clean) but the kid's 318is is in my shop at the moment. Where in Camas?
        sigpic
        84 323i

Comment

idk what road it is, but comming off 14 at the cheveron across from westlie ford it would the first left heading east on the road that runs parallel to hwy14, they sit nose out in their driveway down one of the side streets. i catch them outta the corner of my eye every day.

Comment

one glacier and the other is calypso i think i never really get a good look at them and dont wanna feel like a creeper driving down to get a closer look. im in a lowerd alpine early

Comment

Not mine, I'm on the other side of town.
              sigpic
              84 323i

Comment

I saw a late model Lachssilber coupe heading west on Division, at 72nd, at about 12:15 or so this afternoon. Attractive female driver. Couldn't tell what it was, but I think it had an iS lip. I was in the Schwarz 535iS. Very clean car!
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Saw this red one today near PSU. Do you go to school there? I do.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                  i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                   - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

I see random e30s in PCCs parking lot @ Sylvania all the time. Rarely are there any that are more than stock unloved and neglected.
                    sigpic

Comment

Saw a black E30 with Idaho plates on the morning commute down Powell this morning. Clean, nice drop, diggin' it.

Comment

White, late model, 4-door at Jackson School exit.

Who was driving west on 26 this evening around 7pm in a white late model, 4-door? I followed you in my white coupe down Scotch Church Rd. and pulled up next to you. :D

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                        i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                         - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Saw a nice looking E30 while out on delivery today. Around 12ish parked in NE Portland on Rose Parks Way. Delphin I think, with a roof rack and grenade decal.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Delphin E30 heading east on 119th in Vancouver. You flashed your lights at me.
                            Originally posted by 5Toes
                            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Thats weird. I never said it was stock. Pretty presumptuous for a professor.
                              But then again, teachers know everything right? :D

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by abesonic View Post
                                thats weird. I never said it was stock. Pretty presumptuous for a professor.
                                But then again, teachers know everything right? :d
                                qft

Comment

Working...
                                X